GO!

the new bark board

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Josephine

Yeah, I can do- that, but I- won't!

Barked: Mon Nov 1, '10 11:29am PST 
hi pals..
Jolanda and I told mom that we don't want to write entries until dogster manages to let go of this new bark board system. We miss so many of our pals' diary entries. Some pals are active and comment on other pals' diaries or photos (which is wonderful) very frequently. Whenever a pal writes, his or her comment will jump up to the first spot on the bark board. Therefor pals, who are less active drop to the "bottom" automatically. Therefor their entries are very easy to miss. That is not fun.
That is too exhausting and sad. We have not enough time to constantly post so that our activity pops up to the top of the list.
Once it's changed back to how it used to be we will write again.
If they don't change it - well.. that would be sad and we will transfer to facebook.
You can find mom under the name sonja ohldag on facebook.
Woofs to you Jolanda and sonja
Josephine

Yeah, I can do- that, but I- won't!

Barked: Mon Nov 1, '10 11:31am PST 
giggle, just changed back!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Nov 1, '10 2:00pm PST 
They are wisely reviewing it.. and tweeking it... I sent them a large hammer for that purpose ....... grinssssss
[notify]