GO!

I hate the new dogster

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Lil Girl - R.I.P- Sweetheart

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 4:10pm PST 
I deleted my accout months ago. Now that I'm back, I cant find my old friends. How do I do this?
[notify]
Brutus

Tennis ball,- tennis ball,- tennis ball...

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 5:54pm PST 
Well, there is know way to actually find all of your old friends unless you personally send them friend requests. Either way, you most likely won't find all of the friends you had.

The new Dogster is different, I agree. But don't automatically think that it is all that bad. Sure, it'll take some time to get used to.. but just navigate around and learn how the new things work.

Its not so much that the website changed, just the format. They are always advancing it and making it better for us. I am sorry if you don't like it, but I think you need to give this new format a chance. All of us regular members didn't like it at first, but the majority of us grew to accept it.
[notify]
Brutus

Tennis ball,- tennis ball,- tennis ball...

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 5:55pm PST 
Oh yeah-- and look for new friends. I'll send you a request. The same friends you had those few months ago are probably not active on Dogster anymore. Send requests to doggies you see around in Forums, Answers, Polls, etc.
[notify]