GO!

I have been away for awhile...what has happened to 'user-friendly' Dogster?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

MS. TEXAS- BELLE

'I'm Really a- Doberman'

Barked: Wed Sep 22, '10 8:27am PST 
Please help, and let me know if it is just my Executive Assistant who is a silly hooman...

I have been away for awhile, and am trying to let my 'fundawgs' from my group 'dawgs just wanna have fun' know that my 'brother' Zeus and I are still here.

It used to be so easy...what has happened in the past few months? My Mum is very frustrated, which means that I won't be coming back in the way I was used to!shrug

this place was my HOME, and was so 'user-friendly'...has any other dawg's hooman experienced the same frustrations?
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Wed Sep 22, '10 9:06am PST 
sigh. we have gotten somewhat used to it, but know just what you mean.

hope you will stick with it, 'cos we would miss you and Zeus both!
[notify]
Otis

Otis - ...WHO rescued- WHOM?...

Barked: Wed Sep 22, '10 6:40pm PST 
We were out-of-commission for awhile too, because of Mom's illness, and have noticed a certain coolness (not the good kind) around Dogster. Mom just decided to keep on being her old Dogster self, sending treats, posting diaries, playing games, etc. and hopefully the site will be come user-friendly again. shrug Come on guys, this site is a great idea and very helpful! Nothing stays the same, whether it's good or bad, so something even better may come of it! way to go
[notify]

River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Thu Sep 23, '10 6:08am PST 
waveMTBwave Great to see you!!cheercheer

Yes...things change...but all the great pups are still herewave and like Otis...I keep sending pretties...and pal requests! and visiting!
[notify]