GO!

lhasa apso dogs

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Bonnie

Bonny loves to- eat and sleep

Barked: Mon May 3, '10 11:48am PST 
I WAS SHOCKED LAST TIME I TAKEN BONNIE OUT FOR A WALK, I SAW TWO LHASA APSO DOGS OUT WITH THERE MUM AND WE WERE NOT 2 FAR BEHIND THEM AND SOON AS THEY SAW BONNIE THEY WENT VERY AGRESIVE TOWARDS HER IF THEY GOT HER SHE WOULD B DEAD AND THEN THERE MUM KICKED THEM TO MAKE THEM MOVE
[notify]
Frank

My dog is- spoiled, as he- should be!

Barked: Wed May 5, '10 11:03am PST 
Hi Bonnie! You are a cutie!!
There are two Lhasa's that walk my neighborhood that are really well behaved. My main complaint is that they DO like to pee on my petunia's and I'm pretty sure it IS them...and they kill my 'mailbox' petunia's every year. This year I will try something new there.
I tried to bring Frank out to scare them once but he just went and said 'hello' LOL! He's very friendly.
Now my dad has a Lhasa named Roxy, she is in my pals, that can be soooo mean! We used to call her the devil. It wasn't until they got a Pom from my brother's ex that Roxy finally started being nice!
I'm really sorry you had this bad experience.
[notify]