GO!

what does everyone want to come back on dogster

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

Princess

feed me

Barked: Sat Apr 17, '10 4:00pm PST 
hi i just want to know what everyone want to come back on dogster .i want the im to come back on here again.dancing
[notify]
Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Wed Apr 21, '10 4:44pm PST 
I want activity to come back to Dogster...A lot have gone over to Facebook...Its sad but I have heard that a lot left because of other Dogsters not being nice to other Dogsters...

Dogster is place where we can come and be happy and have fun...We cry, we laugh, and we have fun...It is not a place to have confontations and to upset others so much that they leave...

I have had confontations but I just stop listen to it and go on to other groups where there is none..I have been on here everyday except for day exept on day while I was on a Dogster Meetup and enjoyed it here everday..

Some also left because of the problems that goes on with the changes here..I for one could care less about the changes and roll with it..I am not here to worry about that. This is my place to come to relieve my stress and have fun...

I am gonna be quiet now but at least I spoke my peace...

I Love Dogster and the Friends that I have made here..
[notify]