GO!

WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 347 of 347: Viewing entries 3461 to 3470)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  
Sam, Kibble- Snatcher

Labradorable- Kibble Snatcher

Barked: Sat Sep 13, '08 8:14pm PST 
BUMP for old times sake! Any WLTDO pups still out there?
[notify]
Bruser

Long Legged Boy.

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 5:19pm PST 
me me me me!!!bollaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '08 10:33am PST 
blue dog Fur Old times Sake blue dog

Well i sure hope yer aw behaving yer Furry wee Selfs I'll be Guarding the Gates, shhhhh, Don't bark this tae the Big Man but i just had tae leave my post so i could come here fur a final Farewell.

Hope everydog and their wee humanoids are aw doing well, be good fur Santa paws noo, don't be sinking yer wee Nashers intae that big Bahookie of his or ye'll no get any wee prezzies....BOL
Mom wis awfy grateful fur aw the pawmails and aw the kindness ye've shown her. This is where we aw started barking and ye've never or will be furgotton my wee Furry Friends.
If ye ever feel an uexpected wee Wisp of Wind on yer Furry Face, that'll be me blowing a wee Slobbery Lick fae up above.
[notify]

"Sophie" - The - Rapper

I am Hip Hop! I- am a Diva!

Barked: Mon Feb 2, '09 9:26pm PST 
Hello all of you long lost pups out there! We have been missing you all! What do ya say...Lets git this party started all over again! I'm waiting to hear from you! snoopy
[notify]
RIP - "Dogster- Rules!"- 1994-201

GOT BREATH- MINTS??

Barked: Mon Feb 2, '09 9:28pm PST 
Oh yeah and any new pups that are out there are welcome too!
[notify]
"ChaCha" - The- Comedian

I Chee Waa- Waaa!!!

Barked: Mon Feb 2, '09 10:07pm PST 
Xena...We love you!

You too Sam and Bruser!
[notify]
Sam, Kibble- Snatcher

Labradorable- Kibble Snatcher

Barked: Mon Mar 16, '09 3:03pm PST 
((XENA))!!! We love and miss you!!! Thanks for keeping such a fine watch on us all, old friend.
So glad to see your furry faces checking in at WLTDO! snoopysnoopy
[notify]
Murphy

Why run when you- can hop??!!

Barked: Sun May 24, '09 12:21pm PST 
wave
[notify]
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Mon Jun 8, '09 1:57pm PST 
little angel
A wee Angel wis thinking of ye aw the day, sure hope aw is well with my old puppers....Shhhh....I'm gonny be sending mom a special wee gift that looks like a wee baw of fluff.

Great tae see ye Cha Cha..Split...Sophie...Sunny......Sam....Toby Joe and the gang and aw the rest of ye. I'm still keeping mq beady wee eyes on ye, oh just wanted tae share that i'm noo a fully pledged Angel Dog. I just earned my wings, did ye hear the bell ring.
Wurrfffffffffff Waggily tails "n" Lurve ta ye aw.....Angel Xena.little angel
[notify]
Phoebe- (8/1/95 - 4/20/10)

Great big heart,- little bitty- package

Barked: Wed Apr 21, '10 12:55pm PST 
Well, my old friends, I have finally joined the other angels on The Bridge. I am once again able to run so fast, it's like I'm flying... there are so many birds here for the chasing, and Snickie is here, and Xena, too... all the food we could possibly want for eating, constant praise and love, and warm sunny skies with soft, tall warm grass to run through. If I peek through the clouds just so, I can see my Mommy, and my Sammy and Dillycakes... and I can see you, too. Sending love from above to my old Dogster friends.
[notify]
  (Page 347 of 347: Viewing entries 3461 to 3470)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347