GO!

WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT?

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 347: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
"Sophie" - The - Rapper

I am Hip Hop! I- am a Diva!

Barked: Tue May 3, '05 4:57pm PST 
I know...I know...now everyone's singing!
"Who let the dawgs out?"
Who...
Who...
Who...
Who...
Who...
Who let the dawgs out?

I just thought we could start a new crazy thread!!!
We were taking over sweet Leila's post, "Personal Songs"!
I'm waiting on you Toby Joe, and Xena, and Shadow, Sam...calling all crazy dawgs!!!
This one's should be sang in the tune of Xena's favorite tune!

"Xena and Toby Joe most people would turn us awaaaay,
they dont listen to a word we saaaay,
They dont see us as we do,
I wish they would try to,
then maybe they could see
what good friends you are for me
good friends you are for me!

Everyone must be crazy to post here!...or from the moon!
[notify]
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '06 6:32am PST 
Sunny, here's a mini Roasted Chicken just fur you, sorry aboot the wee nibble marks but a just could nae help ma furryself...Tee hee

Toby, a new Labtop....Whoo Hoo...Sure a'll send ye a wee e-mail, a have tae send one tae Sophie too, noo that moms' is workin' nice an smoofh again.

Sophie, ye should bark tae HQ aboot the Tangos' Fhread dissapearin' that dis nae sound right tae me, maybe they made a mistake an' can put it back up fur ye!!

Well ma wee friends am away fur a nap, mom wore me oot at the park the day, an' we had SNOW!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo. Somedog stole it though 'cause it wis aw gone when we got back...Boo woof Hoo

Edited by author Tue Feb 28, '06 6:32am PST

[notify]
"ChaCha" - The- Comedian

I Chee Waa- Waaa!!!

Barked: Tue May 3, '05 6:58pm PST 
I dn't think they see us here Sophie!?!
[notify]

"ChaCha" - The- Comedian

I Chee Waa- Waaa!!!

Barked: Mon Feb 27, '06 9:36pm PST 
HaHaHa Sunny...a LabTop!!!
[notify]
"Sophie" - The - Rapper

Barked: Mon Feb 27, '06 9:40pm PST 
Hey Pals...It's the weirdest thing...Tango has a place over in the Catster forums and it's been there almost as long as ours has here!! It's gone tonight!! Anyone ever heard of a thread just disappearing??? It worries us and Tango is really bummed!
[notify]
"Sophie" - The - Rapper

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '06 9:16am PST 
Everything is cool over in Catster now, Xena...The Cat's Meow is back! Tango was worried that before his "surgery", that he had not marked his territory good enough! He did though!

Glad to hear the the computer is running smoothly again! We have missed you!

Hey Noel...The plate is emtpy!!!!!!
[notify]
Kifa

Cutie Big Nose!- :)

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '06 1:17pm PST 
Who's met my bro, Jewels?
[notify]
"ChaCha" - The- Comedian

I Chee Waa- Waaa!!!

Barked: Tue May 3, '05 8:03pm PST 
Oh Yeah!!! Sophie, It's Celebrate Chihuahua Week! Guess I 'll get special attention!! Hey Mom...It's Celebrate Chihuahuha Week!!!
[notify]
Shadow - 6/27/89 - 1/21/06

Mommy's little- angel girl

Barked: Tue May 3, '05 8:34pm PST 
I'm here Sophie, Cha Cha! Mom was watching the baseball game and she has to help me type so I had to wait for her.
[notify]
"Sophie" - The - Rapper

Barked: Tue May 3, '05 9:28pm PST 
Yea Shadow...We are Braves fans!!! Do you still love us!
Our mom films the games for the Kannapolis Intimidators! They are the Class "A" affliates of the Chicago White Sox. Ever heard of the late Nascar favorite Dale Earnhardt?? The team is named after him! Kannapolis is his home town! My mom does the graphics for the game. You know what you read on the TV. Stats for the players, whose up to bat, score, etc.
We love baseball, but when you work filming games...sometimes it's hard to sit down and watch it on television! She'd rather be there in person, or listen to it on the radio while she's doing something else! Can you believe that!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 347: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]