GO!

Weimaraner and Cats

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

FLO

Go with the- FLO(w)..he never- does =)

Barked: Wed Oct 20, '10 8:14am PST 
Hello, I am Flo, and I like to hunt and eat small animals..My favourite is Rabbits..njamiebig grin I also had several accidents like killing a rooster of my parents..

We now have a problem, because me and my mom will move in daddy's house and my mom is afraid as dad recently adopted a kitten...She is afraid if I eat the little kitten..

I wouldn't like to hurt the little kitten but I am not sure of my instincts..

Could somebody give some relieve to my mom? Am I trainable not to eat little kittens? What and how she should approach to this situation?

And don't forget am a jealous guy..I don't like to share my parents alotwink

Help her please..Bye for now blue dog
[notify]
Ellie

\

Barked: Wed Dec 29, '10 6:53am PST 
Hello,

I am a 7 month old weimaraner and my mom has a 1 1.2 year old kitty. The only thing my mom was worried about with the kitty and I was my rough-housing play. I tend to get too rough and I sometimes put the kitty's head in my mouth. I guess I don't know my own strength. My mom put some yucky ctuff on top of the kitty's head (cherry juice) and I didn't like it, so I stopped putting the kitty's head in my mouth. My mom also trained me to eat/play with chew toys (kongs) instead of playing with the kitty. I hope you get along well with your new kitty!
[notify]