GO!

Halloween Costume Contest on Dogster!

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Dogster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Wed Oct 16, '13 1:34pm PST 
Dogster is hosting Halloween costume contest right here on Dogster!

Here's how to play:

Tag your costume photos on @Dogster on Instagram with #DogsterHalloween OR in a Dogster Stroll with DogsterHalloween

Check out your photos in our live slideshow
You have until Monday, Oct. 21, to enter
We'll pick five random photos as our Editor's Choice
And then open them up for voting on Tuesday, Oct. 22

The two Dogsters with the most votes on Halloween (Oct. 31) will receive a fabulous prize and bragging rights forever!

happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Thu Oct 24, '13 11:03am PST 
It's Time to Vote for the Dogster Halloween Costume Contest
Finalists!

puppy
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Oct 24, '13 5:03pm PST 
Where are the photos to vote on???? The link takes us to the article, but the only photo is the one with the rosettes. Am I missing something?????

I just checked the Catster link, the cat photos ARE there, but there are no dog photos anywhere that I can find.

Edited by author Thu Oct 24, '13 5:10pm PST

[notify]

Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 10:57am PST 
Toto, there is a vote button on the bottom, right-hand corner of the finalist's photo.
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 12:13pm PST 
Lori, I don't get any photos at all, only on the Catster ones. Those are fine with the vote box on the bottom right.
The only photo that shows up on the Dogster link is the one with the two rosettes. No finalists at all!!
I've tried with Internet Explorer 8, IE 10 AND Safari on my iPhone. No photos to be seen.

Edited by author Fri Oct 25, '13 12:15pm PST

[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 12:28pm PST 
Lori, I don't know how to save a screen shot of the page, but I have printed it and will scan it and email it to you when I get home from work (no scanner here). There are absolutely NO PHOTOS at all, it goes directly from the place where it says "Here are your finalists, etc," to the "Check out more fun stuff on Dogster" to the information about Liz, and on to the comments section. NO PHOTOS.
I DO have them visible and voteable on the Catster pages, so I do know what they should look like.
Did any of my guys make the finals?????????
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 3:00pm PST 
Riley is a finalist!
cheercheercheercheer

Try enabling Java script!
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 4:15pm PST 
It IS enabled! And, why would I be able to see the cat ones if it wasn't enabled?????? I give up! Just one more frustrating issue like the email ones.
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 5:58pm PST 
I saw the photos earlier and even voted, but when I went back to see how they were doing, I get nothing. Just a photo of ribbons and then the writing at the end of the page. Something is wrong. I can see photo's on other dogster stories, I can see the photos of the rosettes,but no dogs in Halloween costumes.
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 25, '13 6:22pm PST 
Thank you, Fritz!!!! I KNEW I am not the only one who doesn't see any visible photos!
Sadly, I never even got to vote because I have NEVER seen the photos, I only know Riley is a finalist because Lori told me in an email.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2