GO!

IT'S COMING!! THE ANNUAL ADOPT/RESCUE STROLL & CONTEST IS RETURNING!!T

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Dogster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sun May 6, '12 11:38am PST 
Guess What?! The Annual Adopt Stroll and Contest is returning! We are coming back for a 7th year! For the last few years, our dear friend Gibbon has done a tremendous job in helping coordinate this huge effort. Unfortunately, Gibbon is not able to assist us on the front lines this year, but he will be lending a paw from behind the scenes.

No worries though! We have a great team of administrators and judges who are energized and ready to go! (More details to follow!)

So, for those of you new to the contest, our mission is easy big grin

The contest was created by Dogster members, it provides an opportunity that allows Dogster members to share their life experience as to how an adopted pup has brought joy, love and fulfillment to one’s life. The mission is simple -- to inspire, motivate and encourage others to consider adoption when adding a member to their family. So many beautiful pups wait in cages and foster homes throughout the world. If this contest can change just one person’s mind to adopt, we have accomplished our goal!

At this time, we are coordinating donations and we could really use your help!

Well, River, how can we help?

There are generally no rules as to what people can donate. But here are a few guidelines:

*Monetary donations to charities are encouraged! It really is the intent of the contest to support those who make adoption possible!
*We encourage donations that can be sent electronically such as gift cards, zealies, purchase of item through site to the winner, etc.
*For tangible donations (gift baskets, toys, dog stuff), please know that the winner could be an international dogster member so please be aware before you commit.

I’m in River, I’m in! But who do I tell?!

You can contact myself, River or one of our other administrators, Trudy.

Details about the contest will be coming very soon. Once we coordinate this last piece with the donations, we will be making the contest announcement very soon!
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon May 7, '12 3:50am PST 
way to go wonderful news waveway to goflowers
[notify]
River

Barked: Mon May 7, '12 1:13pm PST 
Sarge! big hugbig hugbig hug
[notify]

River

Barked: Thu May 10, '12 6:54am PST 
As I bump up this thread yet again, I would ask for a special favour today.

You see, our dear Pal Sassy (240717) has made her journey to the Bridge. Sassy was in integral part of this contest, year after year, and will be going forward as she looks down from the Bridge.

Please take a moment to say a wee prayer for Sassy and her pawsome family.
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu May 17, '12 2:25pm PST 
River, we plan to donate something to be used for a prize for the Contest - who do we contact about this shrug
[notify]
River

Barked: Fri May 18, '12 6:38am PST 
Sarge!!!big hugbig hug

We are very close to the main announcement!!

You can contact me or Ms. Trudy!!
[notify]