GO!

Vote For Bailey In The Colorful Pet Contest

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Dogster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

Bailey

Wild Child

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '12 11:20am PST 
Bailey is a finalist in Trupanion's "Colorful Pet Contest."

Right now she is in 2nd place and is losing to a hairless cat! I love cats, but we can't lose to one.

The great thing about this contest is you don't have to sign up for anything to vote. All you need is to "like" the blog from your facebook account.

Go to this link and click the "like" button below her picture. If you don't see the "like" button then wait 5 minutes for the page to load and another box will appear on the right side of the page. Again, all you have to do it click the FB "like" button.

http://blog.trupanion.com/2012/04/my-colorful-pet-bailey/

She really does have a colorful personality and brings her frisbee back like that.

Thanks so much everyone!
[notify]
Bailey

Wild Child

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 7:33am PST 
This contest ends on Friday, so please vote ASAP!!!

The prize of this contest is an abstract hand painting of your dog ($175 value).

It's a wonderful prize, but instead of having my dog painted, I plan on donating the prize as a raffle at my next agility trial.

All the proceeds of the raffle will be donated to the National Canine Cancer Foundation.

So please vote for Bailey and pass the above link on to all your friends.
[notify]
Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 11:29am PST 
We voted for you Bailey. Good luckway to go
[notify]