GO!

Help VOTE for Precious for Grand Final Prize

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Dogster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

Precious

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 2:57pm PST 
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150482492711606&set=o.11319 4065413768&type=1&theater

Precious ended up going to the GRAND PRIZE FINAL for a dog holistic food contest!

She's my Sheltie puppy in the picture at 5 months ♥ She is now 15 months old!

Our family was blessed with this precious little one after the tragic passing of our last sheltie, who lost to her life-long battle against seizures at the young age of 4. With Holistic Blend, Precious has been growing beautifully and healthily, and we just couldn't be any more genuinely happier. This journey has meant a lot to us, providing but the best food for her in the wishes she stays with us for many many years to come.... It'd be an honor to win the Grand Prize Round to continue to do that for her.

Votes are going to be RECOUNTED and I'd really appreciate all of Dogster's members' vote! All you have to do is like the page and then like the photo of Precious! Sorry for the hassle but I'd greatly appreciate it!

If you can, please spread the word around! Every vote counts, thanks so much!
[notify]
Precious

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 10:07pm PST 
It's only been a few hours and already we have 64 'likes' and counting big grin Keep sharing the requests everyone, we appreciate all the help!
[notify]