GO!

Please Vote for Rio to be on billboards!

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Dogster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

Rio, CGC,- RL1, CL1, TD

You can't say- that i can't- play!

Barked: Fri Jun 24, '11 7:12am PST 
I am not one to generally bother people and BEG for votes for a silly contest BUT... i'm going to today! Rio made the finals to be on local billboards for a flooring company. The owner of one of the other picture owns a communication company and is getting tons of votes so i'm looking for help!

This is a facebook contest!

Step One: "like" Molyneaux floors

Step Two: "Like" Rio's photo in this album (I can't give a direct link)

Feel free to share!
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '11 9:53pm PST 
I voted! Good luck- there's some crazy drama going on in the comments!
[notify]
Rio, CGC,- RL1, CL1, TD

Barked: Mon Jun 27, '11 5:21pm PST 
it's calmed down finally but it was really quite upsetting.... if that person hadn't been so mean, i probably wouldn't be on here begging for votes but i decided to actually put some effort into maybe trying to get enough votes to win...
[notify]

Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Jun 27, '11 6:14pm PST 
I think they deleted those comments, good thing!

I think your picture is a gorgeous picture of a gorgeous, well-trained dog, and it follows the rules and shows off the floor smile. Good luck! Even if Rio doesn't win, it's really cool that you guys made top 10!
[notify]
Lenny

Lenny -The- Wrecking Ball

Barked: Tue Jun 28, '11 2:20pm PST 
We voted for ya, Rio! You got some beautiful ears, and it's just a darn good picture.

I can't for the life of me why some people feel the need to open there mouths. Whatever happened to "IF you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all"
[notify]
Rio, CGC,- RL1, CL1, TD

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '11 8:59am PST 
VOTING ENDS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT EST!

Thanks Lenny!! yeah I have no idea why people open their mouths if they have nothing nice to say.

If you would consider sharing the photo i'd appreciate it!
[notify]