GO!

Sweet Senior Sophie!

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Dogster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

Sophie- ♥- Sweet Angel

Sweetpea

Barked: Sat Apr 9, '11 8:49pm PST 
This is Sophie's mom with a shameless plug for a contest and request for your vote! Our sweet Sophie will be journeying to the bridge within the next two weeks. Her appointment is April 23rd but if she needs to go sooner, that date could change. She's the sweetest dog and I've been blessed to have her with me for 15 years.

If you are on Facebook, I need your help! Sophie is entered into a photo contest for Senior Dogs. The winner gets a portrait of their dog and I'm sure you can guess how much I would love that! The competition is stiff and some of the other dogs have their own profiles with thousands of friends. It's going to be an uphill battle for Sophie to have a chance (and it's okay if she doesn't win smile.

Please help me with a chance at winning the painting of Sophie! To vote, go to Daily Digg and "like" the page (it's a cute page with photo contests for dogs!).

After you've liked the page, please go to Sophie's photo entry and click "like" under her photo and then leave a comment. Each "like" under her photo is a vote and each comment is a vote so each person can vote twice!

Thank you! Thank you!
[notify]
Sam

I can get out of- anything...

Barked: Mon Apr 11, '11 7:24am PST 
I voted! She's such a sweet beautiful girl! I am so sorry for the situation that you are in and you and sweet Sophie are in my prayers!
[notify]
Sophie- ♥- Sweet Angel

Sweetpea

Barked: Mon Apr 11, '11 8:19pm PST 
Thank you, Sam! And you are so gorgeous! Yes, it's hard to be in the final weeks of Sophie's life; at the same time, I never would have dreamed that she would live such a long, healthy life and be with me for 15 years. Trying to focus on that, otherwise I disolve into a puddle of tears. Thank you for voting! hug
[notify]

goldie

shes so cute

Barked: Tue Apr 12, '11 2:35am PST 
so sorry about sophie what a lovely dog. Enjoy the last few weeks you have with her. thinking of you at this difficult time
[notify]
Molly

Barked: Tue Apr 12, '11 7:50pm PST 
Like#133. Good luck!
please help me on my wedding contest. Thanks.
http://www.dogster.com/forums/Vote_For_Me/thread/705048
[notify]
Sophie- ♥- Sweet Angel

Sweetpea

Barked: Sat Apr 16, '11 1:33pm PST 
Thank you all so much for voting! Sophie has slipped to second place shock The contest goes through Tuesday, April 19th. Please, please vote if you haven't already! If you've already voted, please consider sweetly persuading friends and family to vote for Sophie. Thank you! hug
[notify]