GO!

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY ROTTI ON FACE BOOK!!! PLEASE READ!

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Dogster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

ZEUS

Barked: Sat Apr 2, '11 3:14pm PST 
My son Alejandro and Zeus are best friends! They follow each other around all day long and seem so sad when one of them is gone. They are in a contest on the "THE PICTURE PEOPLE" facebook page. "BEST PHOTO" I am receiveing a lot of critisim on facebook. Peolpe are messaging me telling me that they will not vote for a photo that has a rotti and a child in it. That I am wrong to do that bc Rotti's are dangerous. My dog is the most loveable dog ever. I have had two rotti's before him and have never had a problem. Please vote for my son Alejandro and my dog Zeus. Please prove them wrong and show them that Rotti's to deserve reconition and derserve to win!. Please send me a message if you have any questions!! bkaalvarado@yahoo.com Thank you for your support!!!! Go to THE PICTURE PEOPLE facebook page click LIKE at the top of that page then click on "wags to riches" Contest finalists - Best photo, then find the picture that I have on Zeus's profile and make it big then click LIKE again. Voting ends April 6, 2011. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!
[notify]