GO!

OMGolly!! I am a finalist in the coolest doggie contest!

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Dogster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tallulah- Belle -

Elsa\'s Sister

Barked: Fri Nov 19, '10 8:47am PST 
Hey where are all of the finalist doggies? Mom and I want to check you out and VOTE for your BEST IN SHOW pic.
I found out last night from the mighty mighty dogster dog that I, TULAH BELLE, have made the finalist final elimination round in the JUMPER category. Mom says "oh how appropriate" since this is my manner of choice for greeting her clients! BOO HISS!
Check me out and PAWLEASE if you are a finalist put your link up so WE ALL CAN VOTE!!!!!wavecheer
[notify]
Tallulah- Belle -

Elsa\'s Sister

Barked: Fri Nov 19, '10 8:49am PST 
Woopsie so happy and exicted I forgot my link. Thank you to my guardian angel Elsa for looking down and watching over me every day in all of my young lab mischief and mayhem.
http://www.dogster.com/show10/finalists/dogs
[notify]
Afro Ken

Little Dog, Big- Afro

Barked: Fri Nov 19, '10 10:41am PST 
Congrats, Tallulah Belle!cheer
How sweet of you to start this thread for the finalists. I was surprised and delighted to have made it too! Here is my link:
Vote Afro Ken for Best in Show!more: dogsblue dogsnoopy
Thank you!
[notify]

Tallulah- Belle -

Elsa\'s Sister

Barked: Fri Nov 19, '10 4:19pm PST 
Congratulations to you Afro Ken!! I love your picture. Mom has a bike like that at our beach. And it has a nice white basket. Too bad I am such a tank (for a sweet girl) that I could never fit. Enjoy your bike rides.
Love your page. Mom wants to know how did you get your link on your profile? We can't figure it out.....duh! thinking
[notify]
Champ

Golden Fur,- Golden Heart

Barked: Fri Nov 19, '10 10:36pm PST 
Congratulations to both of you!! 3 of my photos made it to the finals as well, my strongest probably being my water dog entry big grin Here is my link too! Good luck guys!

Vote Champ for Best in Show!more: dogs
[notify]
Tallulah- Belle -

Elsa\'s Sister

Barked: Sat Nov 20, '10 8:07am PST 
We LOVE your water picture. Are you in the ocean in the picture?
Good luck to you! We are all so fortunate to have owners who like to capture our fun and antics on camera!cheer
[notify]
Tallulah- Belle -

Elsa\'s Sister

Barked: Sat Nov 20, '10 8:13am PST 
"http://www.dogster.com/show10/bestinshow/dogs#2828
Here is my link. I hope it works. Champ what are your other categories?
[notify]
Tallulah- Belle -

Elsa\'s Sister

Barked: Sat Nov 20, '10 8:18am PST 
http://www.dogster.com/show10/bestinshow/dogs

Oh for heaven sake. Let's try this one more time. Woof!red face
[notify]
Afro Ken

Little Dog, Big- Afro

Barked: Sat Nov 20, '10 8:20am PST 
wave
Hey Tallulah,
To put the link on your page, copy and paste the code next to your entry pic on the voting page into your bio-field. I also used that link on this forum too.
snoopyYour 'jumper' photo is amazing! hailhail
I love going for bike rides and feeling the wind blowing through my 'fro. I also enjoy running alongside the bike too for exercise, but I'm just a little guy that I get tired easily. Being small enough to fit in a basket comes in handy sometimes! OK- You have your own beach?! Wow! How cool is that!

Your water pic is absolutely fabulous too Champ!
cheer
Keep being pawsome, dudes! This contest is a lot of fun! ArrrOOOO!! happy dance
wishes

Edited by author Sat Nov 20, '10 8:25am PST

[notify]
Chuppy

Our Golden- Miracle with- Paws

Barked: Sat Nov 20, '10 4:31pm PST 
Congrats everyone, and to you too Tallulah Belle!
I'll share mines cheer

Vote for Chuppy!

Good Luck everyfur! hug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2