GO!

Saleega and Shoe-Toe Wedding...

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Saleega

Shoe-Toes Main- Squeeze <3

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '12 9:12pm PST 
Hello Every one!!!
I am proud to announce that me and the lovely Shoe-Toe are engaged to be married on 1/20/12.
We would love for you to be there!
The Wedding will take place on the Flower Garden at Forget-Me-Not (Still Pending) at 1pm Dogster time.
Best Man-Buddy
Maid of Honor-
Flower girl-Novie
Ring bearer-
Officiant-
We still need an Officiant so if you are able plz let me know!
I know it's last minute, Bad fiance, but I hope to see you all there to share in this joyous occasion!

Edited by author Wed Jan 18, '12 11:32am PST

[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 9:45am PST 
kissing Congratulations kissing on your upcoming wedding
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 9:52am PST 
Just a thought - you might want to post your wedding information on some of the more active groups that you belong to as well - and get the word out.

You have alot of nice groups listed and that would be a good way to get your friends involved. flowers
[notify]

♥Buddy♥

I <3 MEAT!

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 11:33am PST 
I'm so happy to have a new family member!! I'll be by your side with pride Lil Bro!
[notify]
Novie

Novie Scotia

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 11:35am PST 
YAY!!!! I'm going to be so happy to have an older fursis-in-law!!! YAY!! I'll be the bestest flower girl ever!!!happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]
Shoe-Toe

Barked: Thu Jan 19, '12 10:17am PST 
wavewavewave

I am so happy to be apart of your family, Eclipse is going to be my maid of honer. I love you so much Saleega kissingkissingkissingkissing
[notify]
Shoe-Toe

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '12 3:19pm PST 
I am sorry to say but our wedding is going to have to be pusk back for maybe next weekend, I am sorry to avery one

Love you Saleegakissingkissingkissing
[notify]
Shoe-Toe

Barked: Fri Feb 3, '12 11:23am PST 
wavewave

I would just like to let averyone know that our wedding is going to be on Sunday the 5 at 5:30 pm eastern stradard time at the group called Forget Me Not
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Fri Feb 3, '12 2:38pm PST 
Oh we wish you love and happiness always flowers
[notify]
Shoe-Toe

Barked: Sun Feb 5, '12 7:07am PST 
dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingcrycrycry I AM GETTING MARRIED TODAY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE SALEEGA, LOVE YOU kissingkissing
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2