GO!

Dogster camp grounds

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

☯Gabby☯

keep a wagging- your tail

Barked: Sun Jun 19, '11 11:25am PST 
Hi I am gabby and this is the dogster camp grounds.We have Tent for all of us to use if we want.And there are Camp site spots with a nice view.Also we have dogster Camp games'.applausesmile If it gets to sunny out you can go swimmming. We eat lunch at 12:00 today we are haveing Lunch and Treats we have flavors more Treats.applause Also bring some Friends. Aswell we have Dance lessons and Little yappers class obedience to the little yappers. We also teach them Manners after all there just pups.we finaly made adultbest friends school for short A.B.F.S class. applause If anybuddy want to hold a contest they can shock oops i almost forgot at the end of the night we sit around the Camp fire and tell scary storys but for the pups under 7 months need to be in bed or at least with the pet sitting service so they dont go to sleep for a fun filled day the next day.way to goDogs over 18 months old can sleep under the stars or in a tent dogs under a year can not sleep out under the stars

Edited by author Wed Jun 22, '11 11:36am PST

[notify]
☯Gabby☯

Barked: Sun Jun 19, '11 11:52am PST 
Sorry so the pups go to sleep for a fun filled daysmile
[notify]
☺Baily therapy Dog in training

love to play- fetch and who- can stop me

Barked: Mon Jun 20, '11 1:05pm PST 
Runs over to camp site and sniffs every were around the camp site. Puts up a tent whens is Lunch?smile
[notify]

☯Gabby☯

Barked: Mon Jun 20, '11 1:13pm PST 
BOL Baily ok whens lunch hmmm.... today at 12:00 p.m
[notify]
☺Baily therapy Dog in training

love to play- fetch and who- can stop me

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '11 2:03pm PST 
YUMMY FOOD!!!!shockshockshockshockshockshock
[notify]