GO!

What's up dogsta?

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

Petey- Theodore

We're back!

Barked: Tue Mar 15, '11 5:16pm PST 
I'm posting with Petey because more than likely he's who most of the people who've been here for a while recognize us by. (:<

We are back,
& Will try to be more active on the place. :]

Here's an update on what my pack has been up to.
Misty is still here, turning 8 this coming May. Not much new with the old girl. She's still keeping the younger ones in line! (;
Kiara, not many of you may know Kiara unless you're on Pikapet. I'll more than likely start posting more with her like I do on pkp. But if you don't know Kiara, here's just a brief introduction: I got her September 11, 2009 when she was 8 and a half weeks old. She is now a year and half old. She's a golden eyed black and tan German shepherd who is my best partner in crime these days. (; She competes in obedience, rally, agility, and showmanship and places in the higher half of the competition every time!
Riot, I'm sure the majority (unless you're on pkp) don't know anything about Riot yet. We got Riot about 3 months ago, he's a large black and tan (with a hint of red) American bred German shepherd from the very successful Hi-Cliff kennels of Eau Claire, WI. He is my dream! Our very first AKC show is on April 2nd, wish us luck!
Solo, some of you might just know Solo. I got her back in September at 3 months old. She's now 8 months old. She is a red/chocolate American Pit Bull Terrier. She is training for AKC junior showmanship and obedience, rally, agility, and believe it or not canine freestyle. She is currently the dog of mine that has the largest variety of tricks that she knows and can perform flawlessly, including: bow, spin, leg weaving, play dead, back up, reverse heeling, and more.
Petey, I'm sure most of you know Petey. xD For anybody who hasn't noticed yet, he now only has one eye - the result of an accident that happened almost a year ago.

For anybody who remembers my black greyhound, Midnight, the one that I was constantly fighting for for a couple of months while being on here. I finally won my dog, he was with me in Wisconsin for a while this past summer but went back to stay at my dad's for the winter just for convenience. He was supposed to permanently return to me in Wisconsin in May, but about 5 weeks ago had a seizure and passed away, as at the time nobody was home to catch it in time. He was one of the greatest dogs to have over come my way, and will always be a part of me.

Alibi. I'm not sure how to tell Alibi's story, most of you from pikapet more than likely know about her. Right now I'd rather not tell the entire story of her though, so if you are truly interested you can message me I suppose.

Duke, I'm sure most of you remember Duke. Duke went missing last year, and unfortunately has never been recovered. We took all the necessary steps to get him back, but never found him. /: He had tags but was still never found. We now have gotten all of our dogs microchipped to try to prevent this from happening again.

Whisper! Whisper is a happy story. I will be adding him on here when we get him (hopefully this weekend or the next). He is a deaf Bull Terrier/Pit Bull mix with a bad story. I've been hoping to adopt a dog that nobody else wanted, and Whisper will be that accomplishment. :] Will of course know more about him when he comes home!

So, anywaaaays,
how have you all been, is what I really want to know. (;
[notify]