GO!

LUCY'S CUTEST DOG COMPETITION

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

Little Bear

I'm Watching You- from Heaven

Barked: Mon Sep 21, '09 6:22pm PST 
I'm Lucy's personal angel dog. My "sister" has thrown her hat into the "Cutest Dog Competition." This is a 12-week contest which has weekly winners and then a Grand Prize Winner. I may be prejudiced, but I think Lucy can win this thing. The contest lets you vote once a day. Since the most votes Lucy has gotten in any one week is 20, that means, even I (her personal angel), has fallen down on the job. After putting on my fabulously decorated thinking cap I inspired my Mom to make Lucy a humorous campaign commercial. Now don't worry, it is not against the rules; creativity in getting the vote out is strongly encouraged.

So dear fellow dog lovers, hopefully, you get a few laughs from our video and then be a REAL angel and Vote for Lucy. You're allowed to vote daily! (Its O.K. if you want to enter your cutest dog, but register your poochie tomorrow, and Vote Lucy today!) Inspiring people to vote is hard work! Her video was watched 459 times, but it did not translate into any real votes! So even if you don't have time for a few laughs, please be an angel and vote for Lucy. My Dad had two big medical emergencies this year and Mom & Dad & Lucy sure could use some help!

I cannot put a direct link here, so please copy the address below and then click on Register to vote under Lucy's picture. (Only your e-mail address and a NEW password is needed to register -- this is required to avoid voting fraud. Once you've validated your e-mail address -- they'll send you a link in an e-mail. Click the link in your e-mail and then -- you can vote. It should only take 1 minute or less!)

Copy this address into your browser to go to the Cutest Dog Competition to vote:

http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=C92696B5E7F2 D17752D5C1E431D12315

If you'd like to watch Lucy's 2009 Campaign video, copy this address into your browser:

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb189/auntietess1420/ ?action=view¤t=2009LUCYCAMPAIGN-EXTD2.flv

Thanks for all your help!

UPDATE -- LINKS FOR THE VIDEO AND VOTING FOR LUCY ARE NOW ON THEIR DOGSTER PAGES!!!

Edited by author Tue Sep 22, '09 7:14am PST

[notify]