GO!

Gretchen's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Pawty

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Freckles

Gotta give- kisses, lots of- kisses!!

Barked: Wed Jul 29, '09 3:16pm PST 
Sat. Aug. 1st right here in Party Time. Time will be all day long so stop by for cake, punch, lots of laughter. Then Sat. night it's off to the Wild Horse Saloon for some real getting down and pawtying.happy dance hamster dance party
[notify]
Freckles

Barked: Fri Jul 31, '09 9:16pm PST 
Let's see we have the streamers up and the big paper bell and little bells are all hung. (looking around) The tables are all set where they need to be, table covers are on them, the plastic ware and paper plates and cups are neatly stacked.

Okay
shower games - check
pens and pencils - check
prizes - check
veggie trays in frig - check
fruit trays in frig - check
punch ingredients - check

Now what are we missing????
Gotta bring the hot food tomorrow so I think it's all set. Boy this is a lot fo work putting this on Gretchen dang well better appreciate this.
[notify]
Freckles

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 10:19am PST 
Okay Dottie put the weinies there, Wilie put the burgers here, chips and dips go here, mom make the punch will ya.
Freckles the people from the bakery are here with the shower cakes. Okay the shower cakes go right here on this table.

I got the music.

Okay Willie set the sound system up in that corner over there (Freckles pointing to one corner).

Okay Freckles, Dottie and I have the rest of the food out on tables, the punches are made and setting out as well as the other drinks. I'm gonna go get the bride to be now.

Thanks mom.

Well, you guys we're ready, got food and drinks and tunes.
WHAT DO YOU SAY WE GET THIS PAWTY STARTED!!!
WHOO! WHOO!!
[notify]

Gretchen *NPC*

Dachsies rule

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 10:36am PST 
THE BRIDE TO BE IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!

(Gretchen heads for the food casue she is starving)
Yum
Mdis ish guud, (swallows her mouthful of food) you did a fab job Freckles.

Gretchen stop trying to talk with your mouth full.
Yes mom (giggles)

PAWTY!
PAWTY!
[notify]
Angel Elmer

I Love My- Ferrari-Cart!

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 12:08pm PST 
Hey Eveydoxie!
We're here! Now you can start the party!
[notify]
Angel Elmer

I Love My- Ferrari-Cart!

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 12:10pm PST 
Boy, this place looks super! Freckles, you should be a professional party-event planner!
We're hungry, where's the eats?
[notify]
Robby

Call me anything- but not late for- dinner

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 12:10pm PST 
Hey, is Maggie here, you know, Wig's sis?
[notify]
Angel Elmer

I Love My- Ferrari-Cart!

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 12:11pm PST 
Mom has to do a few chores and errands and so we will drop back later. Save some punch and cookies for us!!
[notify]
Gretchen *NPC*

Dachsies rule

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 12:37pm PST 
Wigs and family have Farm day today so if they join us it will be later tonight.

Mom's like that to so we'll be in and out, just eat up there's plenty of yummy food and lots to drink, good music so we can dance. dancing happy dance
[notify]
NICOLAS. - N.P.C.

i get what i - want.

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 1:21pm PST 
hey everydoxie its the groom nicolas me/ mommy will be here intell 4;00 thean we are leaveing to go to a baseball game tean when we get back we will be back on ok i gretchen i love you love the groom nick.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2