GO!

Baybie and Monroe's House

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 37: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Baybie

Who ever thought- he would be mine- agian!

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 8:43am PST 
Well..Now that Monroe and I are together again I thought We should have our own place! We wanted to live close to Tucker and Bella so here we are.

There are three floors, The Basment has to rooms, and a bathroom! One of the rooms is offically for for Monroe and his friends, Bigscreen T.V., Pool table, all the video game you could imagine, the works! The other is for me and all my friends. Just a place for us girls to have fun without our guys around laugh out loud.

Then there is the middle floor. The kitchen is open to anyone, we always have food on hand, so help yourselves. Then of course a Family Room, with cumfy beanbag chairs and A huge sofa, Big screen T.V., And all the movies you can think of. Popcorn is always on hand, and we will have movie nights every friday. There is also a library! Cumfy chairs and books..what else could you want BOL!

The top floor has 4 bed rooms! Of course Monroe and I have our master sweet! The others are open to anyone. They all have Their own bathroom and they also have their own T.V., so if you want to stay with us you are very welcome too!

I hope you all enjoy and I can't wait to meet some of our neighbors!
[notify]
Tucker- Forever in- our hearts

Super Tuck!

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 8:49am PST 
*knocks on door* pff knocks on door whatever! *comes in* big laugh nice place guys I guess your moving out now Baybie? wink
[notify]
Baybie

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 8:50am PST 
shock I geuss I am..Be nice to my room at your place please..big laugh
[notify]

Super Tuck!

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 8:54am PST 
it will always be there for you! I will put a lock on the door or else Ava will try to claim it!!
[notify]
Baybie

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 8:55am PST 
Not Ava bol! Thanks..you are the greatest *hugs*
[notify]

Super Tuck!

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 9:15am PST 
big grin so whats for breakfast laugh out loud
[notify]
Baybie

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 9:26am PST 
You and food Sheesh bol! How about an Omlete?
[notify]

Super Tuck!

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 10:06am PST 
sounds good, hey I am a growing boy thinking only getting a bigger waist shhlaugh out loud
[notify]
Baybie

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 10:09am PST 
* goes and gets the eggs and cheese from fridge*

You know..with me being your daughter and all..I should probably warn you about the food you eat..but I don't have the heart to tell my old man No!big laugh
[notify]

Super Tuck!

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '08 10:18am PST 
big laugh what a nice daughter you are, let me do my thing you never know could be the last! add some sausage to that omelet laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 37: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]