GO!

Virtual Doggy Play park! Everyone Welcome fun for all!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

Max

They Say Im a- dog, but im a- Polar Bear!

Barked: Mon Jul 28, '08 1:49pm PST 
Please REad The Tutorial Below before joining:

This Virtual Play Room Takes place in A Chatzy

I ask all of you to be nice to eachother

It takes place In A Dog Park, and there are trees and a Lake, Agility Course, Mud puddle...and Anything Else you can think of!

If You Are Not Talking As Your Dog, Just Being the human, please put ( ) around Your words so we know. For Example. ( I am going to go to dogster for a few minutes, brb.)

When You are saying your dogs actions, just type and then when he talks to other dogs make it bold like this:

Goes To the Border Collie and says [b] Im max [b] .you have to put the parentheses looking thing before and after what you want it to be bold. it will show up in the chatzy! You can find these buttons next to the "p" key, no shift needed.

In Your name, put your name and Optionals are your breed and Gender, or just put your dogster Id!

Have fun! Heres the Room:

http://www.chatzy.com/933094648990

With any more questions just paw mail me or ask me on the Chatzy. and IM of course max, i am the red one party Have Fun and tell all your puppy pals!
[notify]
Max

Barked: Mon Jul 28, '08 2:15pm PST 
Anyone?? its REally Fun! Lets try to get a lot of people!
[notify]
Blackey

Barked: Sun Oct 12, '08 4:51pm PST 
it says that the chat room doesnot exist or that it was unused for more than ten days and if so it was deleted.im talkin about the room in chatzy
[notify]

Blackey

Barked: Sun Oct 12, '08 4:52pm PST 
it says that the chat room doesnot exist or that it was unused for more than ten days and if so it was deleted.im talkin about the room in chatzy
[notify]
Buddy , ^_^

dogis a- nicerpersonthan- an averageperson

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '08 5:25pm PST 
hey there GUYS AND GALS! Let's do it!!
[notify]
Max

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 3:12pm PST 
Oopsys smile i will make a new One
[notify]
Max

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 3:15pm PST 
Heres the new one: http://www.chatzy.com/594447588070
[notify]