GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1731 of 1887: Viewing entries 17301 to 17310)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1726  1727  1728  1729  1730  1731  1732  1733  1734  1735  1736  [Last 10 entry]  
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Tue May 14, '13 6:03pm PST 
wave

hugbig hughug's Fur All hugbig hughug

Hope all are as well as can possibly be!

smile
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Tue May 14, '13 6:46pm PST 
Hi everybody,
Well,for now, we are growing "Rosemary".Such much better when fresh.
Daddy is acting strange with me. He cuddles up and hugs more than usual. I wonder why????shrug
Probably that visit at the vet Mom and him talked about, I wonder thinking
I was told not to worry and be happy. Ok, fine Mom
Paws and hugs furr all
M
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue May 14, '13 6:52pm PST 
River... Mama D .... hughughughughughughughughughug

We are all here as and when you need.

hughughughughughughughughughug

Maiyah.. all will be well.
[notify]

The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Tue May 14, '13 7:40pm PST 
River! hughughughughughug

Mollyhuglittle angel

I'm happy to hear someone has used Sentinal and it has worked for them.way to go
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 3:06am PST 
Morning and sweetest River hughugbig hugbig hugbig hug we are thinking of good thoughts for your family flowersflowershughug A hard year so far, dear ones hughughughughug

The Jersey Boys, wow - guess as we don't go often and they were just as if Frankie Valli and 4 Seasons. Went through how they started and to present - it was about 2 hour show, very nice meal before, beet salad, soup and lots of bread, my downfall!

We use Advantage, Boys, for Sarge and Abby and has worked well for Rocky, too. Never saw a flea. Can relate to the neighbors, things are quiet, but for our first years, the young kids throwing glass bottles right in front of our house out of their cars, as we are at the turn to main road, and I was always out there with the broom sweeping up.

Anniemom, does son work weekends? Flickamom, I didn't mean gift from son for Valentines, but hoping for a phone call that day - felt so lonely by myself! Just the baby in me!

Rain last night but warmer today. Tom coming for dinner - flank steak tonight.

Love Rosemary, and nice to have it fresh. Love to our SSMom and family and DarlaMae and all who are in need.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 7:27am PST 
Morning All....

Its the dreaded grocery day ...

AbbySargeMum.. so glad it was a super evening.. and a nice meal too !

I use Frontline Plus and have for 7 years.. it works for my Boys.

Enjoy your meal tonight.. it sounds delicious !

In England I had an extensive herb garden I planned from scratch. I made it in a classical design.. and had over 40 herbs. Now.. here.... I grow a few in pots... frankly I am totally demoralised seeing everything dies and just dont feel I want to make that same effort again.

Looks as if we might get storms later.... maybe.......

My little Ruby Throated Hummingbird on Guard Duty on "his" feeder last evening
Hugsssss for all.............

Edited by author Wed May 15, '13 7:36am PST

[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 7:39am PST 
Mornin' all,

Happy Birthday, Loki! partypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty Too bad about your noisy neighbors!

River, so glad you stopped by! hug hug hug kissing

Maiyah, hugs for daddy! big hug

SargeMom, glad you had a good time last night and hope Tom had a great birthday celebration! No son does not work weekends. He said it was beautiful in Oregon. Thank you for the compliment!

FlickaMom, good news that vet made it through surgeries OK. 90 is just a start of what's to come! ugh! We are expecting rain today. What a beautiful hummingbird. Did you name him?

Here is my first daylily of the season

Daylilly

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing

Edited by author Wed May 15, '13 7:40am PST

[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 8:05am PST 
Thank you Annie!party

Love the flower! Hoping to get my weeding done today.

I love the hummingbird too.cloud 9
Your herb garden sounds like it was wonderful. I was thinking of putting herbs in where i'm weeding but don't know if they will get enough sun. I love using fresh herbs and definitely want them somewhere though. Think I'm going to plant some lavender too.

My husband is working crazy long hrs. He will have almost 40 hrs in by the end of today. Since Monday.shock He has to work the whole weekend too. I feel sorry for him. He's not complaining though and doing what I can to make him comfortable and happy the little time I see him when he's home.

Lovely sunny 70 degree day. Just a bit windy.
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 11:13am PST 
hugpartywishes Happy Birthday to Loki wishespartypartysnoopy I didn't see that on our Pals Community page - thinking

Windy - all my hard work sweeping garage and deck - all gone again - a mess out there

Tom is cutting the grass really grows fast - we have a large lot but he likes the old walking mower, we all offered to go in on a rider, but most here have those services, and the others have the power mowers. Probably why he has no problem losing weight plus walking Abby - I took Sarge to the dog park and lots of little dogs, so we went to the smaller/older dog side, Sarge was worn out in the heat after 15 minutes and we went home.

What are you getting at the grocery store - Flickamom - do you buy the same things, I seem to over and over, rarely try something new and I should as they like different things - not too weird.

Got to get moving and cut the beans and fix potatoes (red ones) for tonight, small mushrooms and the flank steak, some pastries and fruit salad. He'll take a container for lunch tomorrow.

We eat early here compared to lot of people, around 5:00 - how about the rest of Buhens? I get hungry and am ready at noon for a big meal, which I do that too, and then small at later - if I was going to the gym late like I used to couldn't eat and then work out and classes.

Glad son is enjoying Oregon - will he look around for a place or wait for the family to come?

Rob would love to buy a house - the one next door is not selling - 2 real estate and nothing, grass over our knees - I said go talk to pwner, who is moving in with girlfriend. It is a small ranch house, probably 50 years old.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 3:40pm PST 
Afternoon All......

Loki.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

balloonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoons

hughughughughughughughughughug

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

The long hours are hard.. hoping you can both get some time.

Herbs... shade can work.. as long as it isnt deep shade. Try potting them.. them you can move them around. I loved my Herb Garden.. spent a long time getting it as I wanted it... Ce la vie !

AnnieMum.. even my Day lillies are blind too.. not a flower stem in sight.. we are about 3 weeks behind.. so.. maybe.... and it was over 100F daily last may.. so todays little storms and a touch of rain are welcome.

Good news .. I THINK...think the Potato Vine is resurrecting itself.. so far... it has sprung up 4 inches !! I had cleared all the old away over a week ago but at the time didnt have time to dig the "dead" roots out... now... I am hoping this really is it coming back.. we shall see ! Maybe it needed a threat !

Hummer is called "Dash".. sort of all he does !!

AbbySargeMum.. I have done my share of hand push mowing over the years... no more... even the petrol small mower isnt easy.. this is a far from flat place.. you really have to work it. The ride on for the outer is necessary too... but.. I have actually cut that with the small petrol mower once.. when the ride on was broken. I still use it to cut the boundaries before I use the rideon

Lucas really struggles in the heat.. anything above 50F ! Flicka isnt as bad.. but still not great with it. I understand Sarge wanting to go home !

Groceries.. mostly the normal household stuff... and we always plan the menus for the week as well and buy what is needed. The list helps... we also eat before shopping.. that is a BIG saving as shopping on an empty stomach is wallet emptying !!

I tend to just have fruit and yoghurt breakfast time then I dont eat again till around 6pm when we have our meal. Jay will have cereal in the morning and fruit.. and fruit again lunchtime...

Ypur meal sounds great !

Hugsssssssssssss for all..........

Edited by author Wed May 15, '13 3:44pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1731 of 1887: Viewing entries 17301 to 17310)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1726  1727  1728  1729  1730  1731  1732  1733  1734  1735  1736  [Last 10 entry]