GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1712 of 1889: Viewing entries 17111 to 17120)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1707  1708  1709  1710  1711  1712  1713  1714  1715  1716  1717  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sun Apr 21, '13 8:08am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, moss rose is a good choice. It kind of takes care of itself! Loved the video of the singing froggies. Can picture myself sitting in a rocking chair on the porch and enjoying the wonderful, soothing sounds! We have froggies here, too, but they make more of a chirp/croak noise! Enjoy the Earth Day event!

Hi River! Did you enjoy your visit with Willow & Peanut!

Maiyah, I'm sure you were such a pretty girl after the beauty parlor visit! We do need certain areas trimmed, don't we? big grin

Hi Hayden, glad to hear Tigger is better!

Ernie & Burt, enjoying the pictures so much... you two cuties!

SargeMom, hope things are well at your house!

S&SMom, how is SuperClark doing? Hope he is healing well and things are moving along smoothly. Good luck on the echo!

We are going with son to eat out later! Don't know where yet.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one! kissing
[notify]
Hayden

Nothing says Lub- like a Bootie- Rub!

Barked: Sun Apr 21, '13 11:05am PST 
Oakley is now on catster smile
http://www.catster.com/cats/1292639
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sun Apr 21, '13 1:20pm PST 
Glad that Tigger is feeling better, Sarge has pancreatitus and on special foods for it. And Hayden, that you are better, too. Welcome to Oakley, what a cutie! Sent a little something for his page! welcome

I love the bullfrogs, we had a pond on the 'peanut line' the old rr track bike path near our house til they took it all away to build more houses. Miss hearing them and the peace of sitting there in the trees. Hope your Earth Day Dog Park event was a good one, what did they do?

Maiyah, you are just beautiful and loving your sweet pictures.

Anniemom, sounds like all is set at your house and just to enjoy it now. Did you like the Cheesecake Factory?

Hugs to Super Clark and SS Mom and Sully, EKG tomorrow, I think that is the procedure hughughughughug In our thoughts each day.

Ernie, you are so dear in your video with your daddy. Burt, we are thrilled you have a precious brother and know DixieAngel is looking down and smiling.

Hi to River and Scooter wave A terribly sad month for Dogster.
[notify]

Ernie- Wigglesworth

Have a Golden- day!

Barked: Sun Apr 21, '13 2:38pm PST 
dog just got back from a fun walk at the Nature Preserve with Son #1 and his wife. Met another Golden that could have been my brother! Also met a cute little black Pug cry (Wish that would have worked out for us, but beyond delighted to have Ernie.)

Wish I could have been off-leash, but it was fun running around. We took pics and video. Will try & upload them later.

Slept on the 20 minute car ride home--Burt in his dog bed, and me with my head on the dog bed. (and of course, Mom got a pic)

Love to you all...
flowers
[notify]
Burt- BlackPearl

Shelter Dogs- Deserve a 2nd- Chance

Barked: Sun Apr 21, '13 2:46pm PST 
Well, I put the new kid in his place this morning while we were outside in the yard. Just a scary snarl & snap, and he backed off RIGHT AWAY!

Then he started running around like a nut chasing his tennis balls, so I started to run after him, and then after the balls too. The Mom and Dad made such a big thing out of it. It's like they never saw me run before (hmmm, on second thought that might be true).

Went on a car ride to the Nature Preserve. Was a nice ride, except when the kid was barking. What a goof!

Enjoy your Sunday. We enjoyed ours!
dog walk
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Apr 21, '13 4:13pm PST 
Survived Earth Day event,

Ernie.. you are doing great re "puddles".. takes a little time and you are really doing well. You will get there ! Glad you had had a super walk and it sounds as if you are setting wonderfully !

"Fixed" ... fixed is GOOD.. you will be fine...

Burt... its ok to ask for your "space" ! Running is GOOD..it may help with some other things too ! I think you will enjoy having a pal !

Will try and view the pics and vids but my connection is awful as ever and its slow to show.

AnnieMum... we have the Tree froggies too.. tiny tiny critters !

AbbySargeMum.... its run by the City of Norman.... they have many different eco friendly businesses and help there. From Water preservation to trees for planting to earth friendly products. We just go to show kids how to be polite and ask to pat strange dogs and how to interact with them nicely.

Hayden.... will go look !
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Apr 21, '13 4:14pm PST 
double post......

Edited by author Sun Apr 21, '13 4:15pm PST

[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Apr 22, '13 3:23am PST 
Happy Earth Day, we try to do our part picking up litter, bottles.

That sounds like a nice event, Flickamom, and so worth showing children how to meet a dog.

Going to do the LunaChix trek group tonight, probably will shuffle and walk most of it, but gets out in the air. 75 came opening night last Monday.

Burt, am so happy to read the news of your outing. You are doing some bonding things together which is wonderful. So glad you have Ernie.

Abby went to Lab Club and enjoyed it but was throwing up a little this morning, don't know if she had a chill. Her stomach is more of an 'iffy' type

Sending hugs to hughug Super Clark hughug today for his test and hoping all goes well.

PoP to all who need.
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Mon Apr 22, '13 5:08am PST 
shrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrug
tHE PARLOR VISIT, WAS CANCELLED. tHE GROOMIN LADY HAS A YOUNG SON THAT IS SICK AND GAVE WHATEVER IT IS (GASTRO) TO mOM . (hIS mOM) sOwe wait and sorry about caps and reg mixed...long walk and tired,
Papa C furr Maiyah
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Mon Apr 22, '13 8:05am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, the Cheesecake factory was awesome! Yesterday we went to Gringo's (Mexican) and they have free ice cream cones for dessert. Ate way too much and felt like a big blob when I got home. Guess I'll need to do some extra exercise today! Sorry to hear that sweet Abby was sick! What is LunaChix trek group?

Ernie, so glad you & Burt enjoyed your walk at the nature preserve!

Burt, run like the wind, sweet boy!

FlickaMom, glad you survived the Earth Day event! I hope you had nice weather to enjoy being outdoors!

Maiyah, you will get your grooming soon, pretty girl! Sorry mom got sick!

S&SMom, good luck with Clark and the echo (I think that's the test)today!

I have a sad heart this morning. Two of my dogster pals have gone to the bridge and they are both in the same group (Doggie Connection) Daddy Moss # 894277 and Star Tip # 475250 in case any of you know them! hug

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
  (Page 1712 of 1889: Viewing entries 17111 to 17120)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1707  1708  1709  1710  1711  1712  1713  1714  1715  1716  1717  [Last 10 entry]