GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1664 of 1886: Viewing entries 16631 to 16640)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1659  1660  1661  1662  1663  1664  1665  1666  1667  1668  1669  [Last 10 entry]  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 5:37pm PST 
AbbySargeMum... Thankyou.... you didnt need to worry .. your good wishes are more than enough... thenkyou !

Thinking that even if Rob comes back sooner... he will have had time to sort a few thungs out. Hoping so. And... maybe he can still go and work for his friend ?

Glad Fran had a good Chemo session...

Will be thinking of Sarge tomorrow. Paws crossed.

If you do go to the gym... please be careful... UNDER do not overdo. It isnt worth making things bad again.

When I get through to Jeannie.. I will pass on everyones love.

Hugsssssssss for all............
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 6:22pm PST 
Sarge, hang in there bud.
You will and are on our minds like Buh-ens friends are. The Family is with you.
Maiyah is becoming "toothless" We have recouped 3 teeth, cleaned , dried and stored ???Weird grin...'The Puppy" is leaving to make room, slowly, for the teen...Park again and Maiyah was whining for no other reason than...why not. Nobody hurt her , just overwhelmed.
We talk about Jenna from time to time but feel very happy to have Maiyah with us. She is a sweetheart.
Wishing you all warm emotions, lots of health and happy days,
Mamma A, Papa C and Maiyah ,plus Sis Jenna
flowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowershamster dance
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 9:35pm PST 
Maiyah....

I have puppy teeth from my past dogs too !!

Teens are.. teens !!

I just spoke to Jeannie. She and Joe have alot of snow and ice.. but are FINE.

She sends lots of love and HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and I gave her all the love from here.
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 6:59am PST 
Morning All........

We are going into town in a bit to do the groceries a couple of days early as the forecast for Tuesday is up to 80% chance white stuff and or ice/ rain and occasional yuck. May as well get stuff done and then we are set whatever.

Thinking of Sarge this morning and hoping all goes well.

Will be back later.....

Hugsssssssssss for all...........
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 7:42am PST 
Mornin'all,

S&SMom, I have cut down on the tomato based sauces, too, since my esophagus problem. I ask for it on the side and only use a little. I think it's wonderful that you can cut Clark's hair. Great news that Sully was bouncing around for his walk and his spirits have lifted! Hope Ray is healing up.

FlickaMom, glad you had a nice birthday. Never had Indian food...enjoy it!
Thanks for the update on Jeannie. Good idea to stock up on stuff before the snow. It will be getting cold here but no snow. Any more buds coming out. Heard the mockingbird singing like crazy yesterday and thought of you.

SargeMom, sorry to hear Rob is depressed but after all he's been through it's quite normal. Hope getting away will help. Son in LV has had a lot of problems with depression due to all his & DIL's medical issues and bad luck and takes it day by day. He has gotten professional help. Glad Fran is OK. I love the bread and olive-oil dipping sauce at Carrabas. Could be happy with just that! Hope the gym works out for you. Jim goes and has lost 15 lbs since Christmas. He enjoys getting out and the social aspect of it. I prefer to do my Zumba from a You-tube video at home. POP for Sarge at the eye doc!

Maiyah, hope you enjoy the park, cutie pie. Annie whines, too, and runs around in circles to go on her walk.

It's a cool, coudy day here. Need to do laundry!

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 3:19pm PST 
Nothing from Sarge ?

AnnieMum...just the Crocuses for now... more coming...

I dont think we will get much.. it was more that Jay didnt want to deal with the racers and fools who think 60mph is fine in ice !

I cut Jays hair... nothing elaborate.. just tidy.. his hair is THICK and gros very fast !!

Will come back later to see if any message on Sarge
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 5:37pm PST 
OK,It's done...Maiyah has a harness. Takes some getting used to but, solid and at least now(minus the whining),Maiyah is not all over the car andshe will get a seat protector and we will all be happy Furr-ever...
Warm waves for Sarge. Hugs to all,
Little Miss Maiyah,
naughty
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 5:37pm PST 
Checking in for word of Sarge....?

The return to the gym sounds like a good outlet for you so long as you take it easy. Just the socialization with others will lift your spirits.

Flicka Mom...SO glad you spoke to Jeanie and they are doing ok & thanks for sending all our love. Hope you got what you needed in case you get hit by the snow...smart to stay off the roads when there are so many lunatics driving as if it were a bright, dry, sunny day! Jay and Clark both have wonderful set of hair, beautiful silver (Clark got alot and it's so wavey..would kill for it!)but balding just a bit in front. My hair is like straw and most in front has fallen out which is why I wear baseball caps whenever I go out!

Annie Mom, hoping son in LV is feeling better now...it's so hard when you're both in pain and have other problems. So happy to hear they're getting professional help. Haven't heard from Cindy today as she had to go back to work and then do all the other things she has to do. Would have heard something if Ray had a setback, so no news is good news I hope!

Rhon, you know we're all surrounding you with our love at this difficult time. Have you been able to re-schedule Burt's vet appt yet? Thank you SO much again for thinking of sending us the monitor...you're always thinking of others.

PapaC, so sweet to hear of you cleaning and saving Maiyah baby teeth. We've never had a puppy since the early 1970's when we had our GSD "Kali"...always rescues since then so no chance to do that. We have all their collar and leashes though.

Well, we had high winds today and huge areas of shingles blew off the roof all around the yard again...sigh! Clark called the contractor tonight and he said he'd come by tomorrow. We're so sorry for all of his problems, but this is a serious situation for us and we don't want to be held responsible for not taking care of it. One thing after another all the time it seems.

Decided to splurge a little and got Clark a Valentine's present & card. He was always a great admirer of Stan Musial of the St. Louis Cardinals (who passed away a few weeks ago), so I went on Amazon and ordered him a tabletop biography that had very high ratings. Think he'll be pleased.

Hope Billy is still ok and that Trudy got some help at the vets for her toenail (that would be painful, poor baby). Flicka Mom's idea of putting a sock over it sounds like a good idea.

Going to call it a night and see what I can find on the Westminster Dog Show on tv. Will try to check back for update on dear Sarge if I don't fall asleep. So hoping all is well.

Sleep well, dear ones! Love you all!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 5:59pm PST 
Maiyah.. that GREAT you have a harness now. Nice amd safe !

A&S.. sorry about the tiles. Hoping that gets fixed morro.

Jay still has all his hair yes.. silver white too...... grows SO fast. That is one reason he has always had a beard and tash.. nicely trimmed... but grows so fast.

I will be trying to watch the live streaming of Crafts onyoutube 7-10 march. My connection is so slow though its not a greatly easy thing..

Glad you were able to get something for Clark.

Hugsss for all........
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 6:03pm PST 
May we suggest that all run to read this....
Told you poochies were super smart...
Maiyah
flowers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-21411249

Edited by author Mon Feb 11, '13 6:03pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1664 of 1886: Viewing entries 16631 to 16640)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1659  1660  1661  1662  1663  1664  1665  1666  1667  1668  1669  [Last 10 entry]