GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1636 of 1885: Viewing entries 16351 to 16360)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1631  1632  1633  1634  1635  1636  1637  1638  1639  1640  1641  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 8:33am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, hope all goes well with the colonoscopy today and you enjoy something yummy to eat after it's all over! So nice of you to return that money and hope it can be used at the vet's office. Hope Tom is feeling better and how is sweet Sarge? My shoulder is off and on but not nearly as bad as before. The esophagus problem is getting better. I think the meds are starting to kick in, thank goodness!

Maiyah, enjoy hopping in the snow, sweet girl. I bet you look like a fluffy little bunny! dog

FlickaMom, glad your spine doc visit was a good and informative one. Hopefully one of his ideas will work out and give you some relief from the pain.

Sun is out. So nice after several days of clouds & drizzle. Still pretty cold, though.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 1:51pm PST 
Oh, I am just up from a nap and am so tired but a quick note to all. Thanks for the good wishes, that was a scary one, and seemed that the prep stuff kept on going and going even after I was in the hospital bed. Went to the hospital early and that was all done very well and you can watch the procedure if you want to, I am blind without glasses so didn't see much. All was well and 5 years reprieve now. Getting up at 4 AM to drink Salt Water yuk is Not fun and I will appreciate my coffee first thing in the morning. There were 21 done today and 52 tomorrow, so I picked a good day!

Flickamom, glad that your doctor is so open to trying things, and maybe something will work. As I age, I find that my system has changed and maybe your tolerance may be changed a bit as well. But he is a Keeper flowers of a doctor and going the extra mile for you. Sorry your bracelet wasen't at Target, it is home somewhere, I feel it.

Anniemom, glad that your shoulder is not as painful. Our broken bones really take time to heal and then arthritus can make it difficult, too. How is your son and family. My sil is in Houston, as I mentioned and her sil's daughter is getting married tomorrow.

Maiyah, you are just a Joyous little girl and we love to watch you grow! You'll be enjoying mom's birthday so much!

Hoping Scooter's mom is feeling better too. That flu is all over Buffalo, have heard many have it and really takes alot out of you.

Well, a good warm shower and pj's and an early night. For some reason, this took alot out of me, I almost passed out at one point this morning before we went, but as Tom said, I hadn't eaten since Tuesday early afternoon.

Thanks again for all the nice wishes big hug and sending my love to DarlaMae for her cardio appointments and Stacy, think of them every day. And S&S - hope to see your posting soon.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 2:00pm PST 
Afternoon All... Squ'mey had Hiccups !!!!!

Its warm here.. only 12F with the wind chill this morn !! Pretty day though....

Annie Mum.... colder here but an nice day....Glad you shoulder is settleing down. Said at the time that it takes a year to heal from these things.. that is something the doctors dont like to tell you !

AbbySargeMum ... glad you got that all over and one with !! Enjoy a nice meal.. and yes.. it does give you an appreciation of the morning hot drink doesnt it !! Take carfe and have a decent restful night.

I have always been drug immune... and it has got worse in adulthood as they dont recognise it in people. But... its just a fact of life. YES... he is a Keeper for sure !

Love to all... so many starting the year fragile... that has to build into strength... Know that there is support here.

Edited by author Thu Jan 3, '13 2:01pm PST

[notify]

Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 7:38am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, I know you must be so glad to have that behind you. Happy to hear it went well and no problems. I know that feeling of almost passing out from not eating. Hopefully after some food and a good night's sleep you will be good as new. Son in LV is improving but did have a couple of setbacks. Things do seem a little better now but it's such a roller coaster there...never know!
How is Rob doing? How about Sarge? Hope SIL is enjoying her visit here in Houston....the weather hasn't been it's best!

FlickaMom, 12F....brrrrrrrrr! It's not quite that cold here but cold enough! Yes, guess my shoulder won't be back to normal for some time yet. It is definitely not as bad as it was at first, though. Yes, your doc is definitely a keeper!

I made an appointment with my periodontist this morning. That area where the bone graft was done has been tender and red and this morning I noticed a blister like thing on the gum so want her to take a look at it. If it's not one thing it's another! shock

hug to all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 1:00pm PST 
Afternoon All.........

Hoping AbbySargeMum is better for food and rest !

AnnieMum.. we need this cold snap to kill off some bad bugs... I would like not to have a Black Widow summer like last year ! And the bugs that ate the veg !

For your son... it is ups and downs... but sounds as if he is weathering them and that will make it easier.

Hope the dentist can help.. may just be an irritation...

Hugssss for all...........

Edited by author Fri Jan 4, '13 1:01pm PST

[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 2:34pm PST 
well, it is good to have that over and another 5 years I'll write a few notes to remind myself what to do - sometimes that helps me to remember what "works" - no fun but a necessary evil I guess. Anniemom, you said you had yours last year - do you remember what you Prep'd with? I used Magnesium Citrate 3 bottles. Glad that your arm is feeling better and hoping that your dentist appointment could relieve the pain. I am a big one of salt water rinses, water warm as you can comfortably have it and salt - swish around - seems to help in some instances.

Went to the mall for a while this afternoon - just to get out and they were taking the decorations down. Tom took his mother to the hair dresser and she did go to lunch. I made turkey slices in gravy here for Rob and I and also a pumpkin pie - that went so fast at Christmas and Tom was asking about one the other day. Got a disinfectant soaps at Bath Body Works for $3 each, and an 'angora' sweater at Sears, last one they had for $14 in peach just to wear with jeans. And a soy candle in Pumpkin Pie for Rob, he loves those - they don't leave soot on the ceiling, which is a plus.

Hoping that your pain management will somehow work, Flickamom, and perhaps a chance to see if anything has changed at all for you. Would hope that to be the case.

Missing our S&S and hoping that they will be posting soon - and to all, we are praying for health and many blessings in this new year, and a year of light in the darkness that will bring a peace in our lives.
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 4:00pm PST 
Mom hasn't had a colonoscopy yet. She's 43 now so I'm assuming she should be thinking about doing one? I forget the age they recommend that?

Mom is SLOWLY feeling better. It's either draining or so stopped up, she can't breathe. Her nights are not going well as she has quite a bit of uninterrupted sleep. She's hoping to feel better this weekend...sigh.

HOpe you guys have a good weekend....love ya! hughughughughughug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 4:40pm PST 
AbbySargeMum...

Glad you are feeling alot better today.

You got some nice things shopping !

Target does some nice Pumpkin Pies through till about February...

Scoots.. if Mum has Lavender Oil.. tell her to make a steam inhalation. Bowl of boiling water allow to cool for about 10 mins.. 4-5 drops Lavender Oil in the water.. lean over the bowl with a towel over the head. Really does help the congestion. You can use Chamomile oil too.. and most of the oils like Sage/Thyme and Rosemary.
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 6:12pm PST 
OK,I do not understand how they fit a pumpkin in a pie shell...shrug
Colono////???Wishing that it is preventive and nothing else.
Annie Mom,you need 10 days in a hot dry climate for the shoulder. Ailments galore, go away. Leave the Buh-ens-ens Party alone. naughtynaughtynaughty
Flicka and Lucas Mom, a pint may help...wave
Tonit, Maiyah was a devil in the snow.
Going to the vet Monday coming and hope for pics (fresh ones)on this SUNDAY.
She is getting longer and taller like "weeds"
Keep well, live to the max and, be one, all of us.

dog walkflowersbig hugkissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 6:51pm PST 
PapaC.... I laughed out loud at the pumpkin in a shell !!!

The colonoscopy... good for all to have.. Jay had his last year. I think what really convinced me was when my dearest friend Chris died ... he refused and refused to have it done... till it was too late.. a 40 cm tumour of the colon.. 3 year fight with cancer that became so degrading and awful and spread.... all because he was a "man" and wouldnt go have the exam.

Just a point... embarrassment isnt in it.. living is.. I miss Chris desperately.. and it was a lesson in stubborness.

Maiyah.. growwwwwwwww baby GROW !!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]
  (Page 1636 of 1885: Viewing entries 16351 to 16360)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1631  1632  1633  1634  1635  1636  1637  1638  1639  1640  1641  [Last 10 entry]