GO!

Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 8 of 3425: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
"Angel"- Sassy - 1984-2000

Pet Me, Feed Me.- Love Me.

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 1:10am PST 
Oh Dogster thank you sooo much for givin' all us Rainbow pups the opportunity to let our families know were happy and safe at the bridge...
[notify]
Champy ( In- Loving- memory )

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 6:29am PST 
Thanks Moanie, this pig ear is going to be great!! I want to tell you all that this forum means alot to me from deep deep inside my heart. It's soo wonderful to meet all you friends that I haven't known, ever since i've been here at the Bridge. You all are amazing!! I'm starting to realize that I have soo many wonderful friends here at the Bridge, Just like I had at home, when I was living. This means the world to me!! THANK-YOU ALL!!
[notify]
Maggie

Happy Go Lucky!

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 6:59am PST 
hello everyone! I'm here at the bridge. Been here for a few months now! I do miss my mom & dad but if I can't be there, this is the enxt best place to be! I love to run and play and I'll see if you can catch me!

I know one day I'll be back with the family but would love to play with you all until then!
[notify]

Lil' Luie- **Rainbow- Bridge**

Little Rainbow- Cutie

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 10:04am PST 
Hi Maggie, Welcome. My brother and I will be your friend!
[notify]

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 3:19pm PST 
Maggie, lets run!! I'm glad to be your friend
[notify]
LADY- (Forever- loved- 1993-2005)

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 4:05pm PST 
Hi All! I came to the Bridge on December 27, 2005. I'm new here, but I see two of my family members who came before me.....Lucky #1 in 1979, and Lucky #2, who came in 1994. I was born in 1993, so I knew the second Lucky, she was my big sister at home, and taught me how to be a good Cocker. I'm very lonely up here, and miss my mom and sisters Maxie and LuckyJo very much. I'm glad not to be in pain and suffering anymore but now my mom is in pain because she misses me so much. I think Maxie and LuckyJo miss me too, because when I look down on them, I see how sad they look sometimes. I'm very glad to meet new friends at the Bridge -- does anybody have some food? I'm still hungry, just like I was before. I guess some things never change........
[notify]
Lil' Luie- **Rainbow- Bridge**

Little Rainbow- Cutie

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 4:35pm PST 
Awh, Lady..Muffin and I will be your friends, too. You will be happy soon again. Guess what, there is everything you could imagine to eat here and lots of it, too!!! Woof, woof We will help you with all that you need.
I know your mum is hurting; it has not been too long at all that you have been gone. Mum says it as hard as losing human kids.
Hugs to your mum, Lady...she has friends on Dogster that care about her as well so do not worry my friend.
love,
Luie
[notify]
LADY- (Forever- loved- 1993-2005)

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 4:51pm PST 
Thanks, Luie & Muffin! Yeah, my mom is still very sad, but hopefully Maxie & LuckyJo will keep her company now that I'm gone. In fact, looking down from the Bridge, I see that mom is on the couch with her laptop and Maxie and LJ are right there with her. Of course, they're SLEEPING, as usual.....lazy girls!! They got 10" of snow at mom's yesterday, and Maxie was very entertaining -- she goes crazy in the snow, and she relly made mom laugh hard. It's good to hear mom laugh again....she hasn't been doing that very much lately. Go, Maxie, go! Make mom be happy again.

Thanks for your nice words, and thanks to you and Muffin for being my friends here at the bridge. Now, lets go grab a bite to eat, huh? I'm starvin'...... smile
[notify]
Raga Muffin- 111- **RB-Bridge*- *

Rainbow Angel

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 5:00pm PST 
Ok, Lady...follow us, off we all go to the big Doggie buffet in the sky!
Arf, arf! *smiles*
[notify]

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 5:13pm PST 
Hey, wait for me!!!!! Can I come too??
[notify]
  (Page 8 of 3425: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]