GO!

Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 7 of 3425: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  

Other posts by this user

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 5:15am PST 
Hi all, I'm Cesar and I am glad to meet new terrific friends like you guys. I'm Champy's cousin and passed away of old age. My dad got 2 new dogs, but he says that they will never be like me. I always hear him say that I was a Beast, and that he misses me soo much!! Hey you all I can share some of my cookies with all of you.
[notify]
Thunder

Thunder, proud,- loyal,- protective, GSD

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 7:49am PST 
I'm here at the Bridge also. I have made alot of friends and still looking for many more. I miss my human family but they say they will see me in time. I see my Mommy cry once in a while and I feel bad cause she misses me so much, she says she can feel me lick her hand every now and then. I am very brave so anyone who needs a friend can call on me. Even though the bridge is a very nice, safe place to be.
[notify]
Max (In- Loving- Memory)

More bones- please!

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 11:13am PST 
Hello from the bridge. I have a new brother Jake. I am trying to give him some pointers, but he is a "work in progress" since he is still a puppy. Nice to meet everyone. Can I have one of those pig ears someone said they had? Thanks.
[notify]

Champy ( In- Loving- memory )

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 2:11pm PST 
If I get any Max, I will give you one!! You are a great doggie and pal.
[notify]
~Moanie~ In- Loving- Memory

Momma's pretty- angel now

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 3:33pm PST 
Of course you can have a pig ear Champ!! I have plenty!! Here ya go!! Max you can have one too!! Anyone else?? Have to hurry before Big Bear Bear come's along and steals em' all!! Woooff Woooff!! Such great pals here!! Love Moanie Bologna
[notify]
Snickers - (We Miss- You!)

Gone, but always- remembered!

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 4:22pm PST 
Hi
I'm here too! I've only been here for a year and 1 month, and I'm not used to it yet! I still miss my Human Mom & Dad that I never got to spend enough time with. I was sent to the Bridge at 8 weeks old. My Human Mom and Dad Still cry when talking about me. But I've made a lot of nice puppies and dogs here, and it will be fun to meet a lot more of you! smile
[notify]
Lil' Luie- **Rainbow- Bridge**

Little Rainbow- Cutie

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 5:55pm PST 
Hi Thunder, Max, Champ, Moanie and Snickers!

Glad to meet all of you.. I think it’s great that we have our own forum. We hope to make a lot of friends here.
[notify]
Casey(In Loving Memory)

Food?? Where?!?

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 6:08pm PST 
Hey all! I'm Casey, one of Sally's friend. I crossed over rainbow bridge about 2 years ago. I pretty much raised Sarge and Tank. My girlfriend is Shera(she doesn't have a dogster page, but is still living). My mom got 2 new kittens in '05. Zion and Bryce. Mom seems to think that Bryce is a lot like me(she drinks out of the toilet..). I like rawhides(just like Sally) and..every other kind of food. Nice to meet you all!
~Casey
[notify]
Chichi- (Forever in- our hearts)

Is that a pool?- Then let's- jump!!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 6:26pm PST 
Hi! My name is Chichi and I'm at the Bridge with my husband Tom, my sons Aramis, Atos, D'Artagnan, Benji, my daughter Milady, and my grand-daughter Casimira. I still have a living son (Portos, my son, I wish you a long, long happy life!). I know mom misses us very much (I've heard her talking with Portos), but I want her to know we are all very happy here, we have so many wonderful friends, and from here we all watch over our family, human and canine.
It's a pleasure to meet you all!!!
[notify]
Tom (In- loving- memory)

Proud to be a- GSD

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 6:33pm PST 
I'm Tom (Chichi's husband and father of all those puppies), and as usual Chichi has spoken before I did.
When on earth I used to be a very serious GSD (the exact opposite of Chichi), but now I've learnt how to play and have fun!
Very pleased to meet you! (there is still some "seriousness" left...)
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 3425: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]