GO!

Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 6 of 3425: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Champy ( In- Loving- memory )

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '06 4:37pm PST 
Your soo nice Payton!! Good to have you as a friend.
[notify]
Bubba-In- Loving- Memory

Playing With- Little Bit

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '06 4:38pm PST 
Hi. I'm Mighty's brother, Bubba. I came to the bridge almost three weeks after Mighty. Mom was real sad. She still cries for us almost every day. I only got to be with my mom for 4 months, but they were the best 4 months of my life!
[notify]
♥ Dutchess I ♥

Smiles are- Contagious

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '06 4:56pm PST 
I am over the Bridge too and would love to meet others smile Mommy started a group....Pets of the Past ... if your interested smile We'd love to have you ~ woof ~
[notify]

♥ Joy ♥

Smile for Me

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '06 4:58pm PST 
I enjoy playing with all the Rainbow Pups!! I miss my mommy as I am sure she misses me terribly! We'd love to meet other Rainbow pups too smile .... check out Pets of the Past Group if you want smile ~ woof ~
[notify]
Weezer - in loving- memory...

The Big Boy

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '06 5:16pm PST 
Hi, I'm Weezer and I've been at the Bridge a little over 5 months. There is quite a pack of Dogster Angels here, I'm happy to meet those of you who I don't already know.

It's always great to meet new friends!
[notify]

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '06 6:02pm PST 
I am Soo really proud, that i got to meet all of you here!! Like I've said it's soo nice to meet so many dogs that are missed terribly just like me!! I would love for our friendship to last forever!!
[notify]
Sally(In- Loving- Memory)

.R.I.P.

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '06 8:06pm PST 
Hey! I'm Sally. I've been at the bridge since 1997. My friends Casey and Buck are here. Casey's been here maybe a little over a year and Buck's been her about 3. Mom's cat Sadie recently crossed over. On January 9th. I gave her a warm welcome and she is being well taken care of(Hey, Casey basically raised Sarge and Tank). I would really like to meet more friends over here on Rainbow Bridge. smile
-Sally
[notify]
Bear ~LOVE &- MISS YOU- BEAR~

Someone say- Foooooooooooood!

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 2:46am PST 
Hi to all smile I've only been here since November 29, 2005. It's so pretty here and so many nice doggies I get to play with!! All the scooby snacks I can eat!! Mom and Dad miss me so much, I look down and see mom and dad still upset over me. I have 3 living dogs at home and I know they are taken care of mom and dad. Dad even picked out the brightest twinkling star in the sky and said it was ME! I'm not hurting though Mom and Dad, no more seizures and no more of my eye sight coming and going.. Nice to meet all of you great dogs up here! I'll share my snacks with everyone!! Love Bear
[notify]
~Moanie~ In- Loving- Memory

Momma's pretty- angel now

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 2:52am PST 
HI! I'm Bear's big sister up here at the rainbow bridge.. I'veb been here since July of 1999. I was mom's very first dog! I hate a GREAT time with mom. I even got mom and dad together hehehe! Mom and I would walk everyday just to stop and talk to dad, heck sometimes we would walk a few times a day teehee!! I was a mommie's girl, and i know they still miss me, but i look after them and now im here with bear and my 2 cousins chase and ace!! We're meeting so many nice dogs here and I'm sharing my pig ears Mom!! Anyone want a pig ear just come see me!! Teehee!! Nice to meet everyone
[notify]

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 5:12am PST 
Hey Moanie, Can I have some pig ears!! I couldn't have those when I was living, But now I can have whatever I want!! LOL. You guys are all terrific. I'm so proud we can have a circle of friends here at the Bridge!!
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 3425: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]