GO!

Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 5 of 3425: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Pippi (taken- too soon)

Life is a- treadmill; I'm- on level 5

Barked: Thu Jan 19, '06 6:36pm PST 
My parents are still pretty upset that I'm gone. But I've got so many friends here to play with, it looks like I won't be lonely at all. It's just what I'm used to. Running and playing with bunches of new dogs all the time!
[notify]
Libby Lou - (In Loving- Memory)

Did you say- cookie?!?!

Barked: Thu Jan 19, '06 6:37pm PST 
I am at the Bridge too. I have a brother and a sister that are with my mom. She is still really sad. I have only been here a couple of months.
[notify]
Raga Muffin- 111- **RB-Bridge*- *

Rainbow Angel

Barked: Thu Jan 19, '06 6:57pm PST 
Awh Libby, it hasn't been too long for your mum, huh? That must be hard for her. Doggie Hugs to your mommy. We will be your friends here at the bridge, we have been here a long time now, since 1990.
Muffin
[notify]

"Angel"- Sassy - 1984-2000

Pet Me, Feed Me.- Love Me.

Barked: Thu Jan 19, '06 7:04pm PST 
Oh Tot maybe you and I could work on bein' more outgoin' together...Oh yes that would really be fun, we could be social partners!
[notify]
Lil' Luie- **Rainbow- Bridge**

Little Rainbow- Cutie

Barked: Thu Jan 19, '06 7:26pm PST 
Hi Sassy, nice to meet you.
[notify]
Champy ( In- Loving- memory )

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '06 3:07am PST 
Hey you all, I know it must be hard on our parents, but we should let them know by writing to each other , that we are o.k. We will all have soo much fun together. We should show them that we have lots of friends whom we really care about. We are there to comfort everyone who is lonely!!
[notify]
Maxamillion- "Max" RIP

Alice...I'll- always love you!

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '06 9:52am PST 
Hi my name is Max a I'm at the bridge with Blacky. We've both been here for awhile now. I've been here since 1995 and Blacky since 1998. I can show you shy pups how to be unshy!
[notify]
Lil' Luie- **Rainbow- Bridge**

Little Rainbow- Cutie

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '06 11:09am PST 
Hi Max, glad to meet you!
[notify]
Payton - (1994-2005)

All love...all- the time!!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '06 3:12pm PST 
Hi ya everyone!!!
I've been here at the bridge for 5 months now.....what an amazing place!! I've met soooooo many great friends up here!
I have a new baby brother that my Mamma and Papa just brought home a month ago so I've been real busy keeping an eye on him....he's a cutie!
Mamma tells me every day how very much she still misses me. I even catch her crying every now and then. But she knows in her heart that I'm always there with her no matter what!!
[notify]
Mighty Mouse- -In Loving- Memory

Playing With- Little Bit

Barked: Fri Jan 20, '06 4:33pm PST 
Hi Everypup! I'm Mighty Mouse - my friends called me Mighty. I've been here for five months now, and my brother, Bubba is here, too.
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 3425: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]