GO!

Black Eyed Peas Fans???

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Mon Nov 14, '05 8:15am PST 
What does he look like in person? Is he short? tall?
[notify]
Quigley

I love toys. - Thanks!

Barked: Mon Nov 14, '05 8:31am PST 
no need for your mommy to feel offended, Lucy...just like Jamie said, you should like who you like regardless of other individual's viewpoints. it doesn't make you or the other any less of an individual. how boring it would be if we all liked and disliked the same things! bleh.

i like "My Humps" ..it was my favorite the first day their album came out. now that it's been played 50 billion times an hour on the radio..i'm a bit tired of it. to me it's a fun song, it's got a catchy beat and i don't take it seriously...but as an image to young kids out there that soak all this stuff in, it's not sending the best message.

Snowy ~ Will is shorter than i thought he'd be in person... looked like maybe 5'8" - 5'9"? but he was really really nice and seemed down to earth... he didn't blow me off at all for wanting to get a picture of him. he joked around with me and chatted for a while, so that was pretty nice of him!

(George ~ i prefer snow peas, myself, for dinner!! haha!!)
[notify]
Sully

the Mighty

Barked: Mon Nov 14, '05 9:44am PST 
Eeeww....completely off the music subject, and going hand-in-hand w/ George......

Last Christmas, Mommy was at Daddy's Grandma's house (the weird Grandma that she's not too fond of, naturally) and she practically force-fed her black-eyed-peas! Don't me wrong, my Mom LOVES her veggies, but these were TERRIBLE!

Blech!
Sully....sympathizing for poor ol' Mum
[notify]

MANDY

MIPPITY

Barked: Mon Nov 14, '05 10:53am PST 
"Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside that trunk?"
"I'm gonna get you, get you drunk, get you love drunk off my humps!"
"My humps! My humps!"
My mommy and sister love the Black Eyed Peas! COOL!
And just for the record, everyone has a different choice of music and that is fine. They should not be criticized for it. I didnt think this forum was started to have a war on what music is a "bad influence" or not. If you dont like it, don't listen to it. I happen to like it....WOO HOOO!!!
[notify]
Lexi

Lazy Bones

Barked: Mon Nov 14, '05 2:16pm PST 
WOW !!! My mommy absolutely LOVES The Black Eyed Peas and ALL their songs !!!! And she is a big fan of Gwen Stefani, too !!!! Your parents are soo lucky that they went to their concert... my mommy really wanted to go to it (Black Eyed Peas and Gwen Stefani were having that concert near us) but it was too late when my mommy's mom found out about it !!! But yeah, just like Lucy, my mom LOVES all that type of music too, like 50 cent and all the good bands (Greenday, the Killers, Fall Out Boy, etc., etc.).... WOOHOO... lol. They are great !!!!
[notify]
Quigley

I love toys. - Thanks!

Barked: Tue Nov 15, '05 7:38am PST 
if you had a chance to meet your favorite celebrity (movie star, musician, comedian, actor in a commercial, etc..), who would it be? or if you've already met them, who was it and did the experience live up to your expectations?

mommy's met Puff Daddy, Usher, and now Will-I-Am from the Black Eyed Peas... by far, her favorite is Will!!
[notify]
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Tue Nov 15, '05 12:14pm PST 
Well my favorite celebrity is my mommie, but my mommie's favorite celebrity is Johnny Depp. We've watched most of his movies together at home smile
[notify]
Sparky

Hurricane Ike- Pound Puppy

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 7:32pm PST 
Mom would love to meet Sara Paxton. She is such a pretty girl, and a great actress too.
[notify]
Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Sun May 10, '09 5:30pm PST 
Hi!! My mommy is a kid and would love to meet Miley Cirus.
P.S. Sparky! My mommy's sister's name is Paxton!
[notify]
Missy

It's my way or- the highway!

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '09 10:00am PST 
I like some of their work but after Will.i.am did that to perez hilton I dont like em anymore. Meanys should not be praised frown
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2