GO!

Hi everyone

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Cleo

Cleo

Barked: Sat Feb 14, '09 5:35pm PST 
My name is Cleo and we joined Dogster today. We hope to spend time meeting all of you. My mom, Nyka, Piper and I would like to invite you to visit our website www.allaboutpoodles.com it's a great place to find information about poodles.
[notify]
Jet

I sure do love- walks &- treats!!! :D :D

Barked: Sun Feb 15, '09 12:29pm PST 
Your website is grrreat!

Please join these groups and invite friends and family. All are open:

Poodle Mania

*Toy Dog Fans*

!Tricky Tricksters!

Collier Spay Neuter Clinic

Doggie Fun

Thanks!
[notify]
Mr. Obama

The Presidential- Dog

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 5:53pm PST 
hi cleo.........how are you nice to met u tooblue dogwave
[notify]

Zoie

The world- revolves around- me

Barked: Tue Apr 28, '09 5:40pm PST 
Hi, my dog's name is Zoie, and I'm Liz. Zoie is a "wild" toy poodle, but she's entertaining and has attached herself to my hip. snoopy She loves to eat, play, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, play, and we love our Zoie! I have gotten a few tips from here, and I'm excited to be here!

~*Liz*~

blue dogwave

Edited by author Tue Apr 28, '09 5:42pm PST

[notify]
Pacey-CGC

To err is human,- to forgive is- canine

Barked: Sun May 31, '09 7:24pm PST 
Hi there! So nice to meet you. We are always happy to meet new poodles. Your website is really neat; it's always nice to finds sites specifically for poodles.

Wags & Wiggles,
Pacey and Buddy
[notify]