GO!

Thinking about Toy Poodle

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
ABBY

The- Beezer...BEE....- ABBE...ABIGAIL!

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '09 7:47am PST 
Hello,
As a breeder of poodles, the toy poodle is just a loving, almost human, pet to buy, adopt or rescue. We have the mother and father of our puppies (not all, for some have been sold to friends), and we would highly recommend this breed. They do not shed, so loving with children and can be a true joy if trained and loved properly.
Happy poodle hunting! We love our poodles including our loving standards!
[notify]
Popo

Official Bill- Shredder

Barked: Wed Aug 5, '09 2:22pm PST 
Toy poodles are absolutely fantastic dogs. They're smart as a whip and easy to train, and also affectionate. My toy poodle Popo is the joy of the house - he has totally reinvigorated the humans & older dogs as well. The fact that they don't shed is wonderful, and grooming is minor. Popo gets groomed every six weeks & the groomer charges $35. As far as a well balanced dog, a toy poodle is fabulous.
[notify]
Jet

I sure do love- walks &- treats!!! :D :D

Barked: Mon Oct 26, '09 4:07pm PST 
As a owner/handler, I must say these dogs will love you with all of their heart and will never let you down. These dogs show affection and you are always safe when you are with them. They are easy to train, affectionate, and so much more. I recommend this breed for almost anyone, but even though they may seem small, they are wonderful, athletic, dogs.

They also love squeaky toys and treats! wink
[notify]

Muffin- Shinaynay- Stewart

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 4:50pm PST 
I know this is an od thread, but I just want to say that I have both a toy poodle and two chihuahuas. They are both sweet dogs. But as far as trainability, a poodle is the way to go. They are the second most smart dog breed. They learn fast, and are eager to please. They are very loving and loyal and always want to be with you.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2