GO!

Now we're a dog family

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Pfeiffer

Is it time for a- run?

Barked: Thu Jul 18, '13 11:32am PST 
Just saying hi! First time dog owners with a sweetheart of dog who's settling in well so far. He's four years old, and a rescue who we know has been through a couple of homes (LA County records have him in and out of the system a couple times as a stray and owner surrender). I wanted a running companion, and my husband wanted a couch potato, and we seem to have found both in one dog.

Looking forward to learning much from the community, and have appreciated browsing the boards already. He's really a sweetheart, but a 4-year old rescue . . . he's not without his issues. But it's only been a couple of days, and we're already making progress, so hopefully that will continue.

Ooh, love this smiley: dog walk
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Jul 18, '13 5:36pm PST 
welcomewave

Hi Pfeiffer

Lots of "rescues" here... smiles... humans and animals !

Mostly the animals rescue the humans !

dog walk I like it too and snoopy
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 5:14am PST 
welcome to Dogster. Flika is right most of us have found that our dogs rescued us
even when we didn't know we needed rescued. Thank-you for giving Pfeiffer a forever home. We hope you continue to find helpful information here and will also share some of your adventures as well.
[notify]