GO!

New to Dogster, don't know what to do. :/

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 12:06am PST 
Hey, I just joined Dogster. smile
Didn't even know what it was until I joined. Still don't even really know lol.
I was just looking for somewhere to share my love of dogs with other people and Dogster came up.
So, I'm a dog lover, I live in Australia, and I especially love Border Collies. Currently I have 2 dogs, a purebred BC and a rescued Bull Arab cross.
Just thought I'd introduce myself. smile
Also, check this link if you'd like: http://www.millionpawswalkfundraising.com.au/indythebordercollie.
It's my RSPCA page for the Million Paws Walk.
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 8:02am PST 
Welcome to dogster! You should make some profiles for your two dogs so everyone can see their pictures!

There aren't many Australians here ... I think I'm the only regular Aussie user here actually. But it's a nice community and I'm sure you will have a great time. I have met lots of great people in the three years I've posted on the forums here. Have fun!
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 8:40am PST 
welcome Yes Welcome to Dogster, and as Jackson has said, please do make a profile for yourself so we can see your beautiful dogs, and learn a bit more about them. Dogster is a great site, I have been on here for about a year and there is always great advice and specific forums for you to post a specific question in. EX: health, behavior, big dogs, small dogs, puppy place, and breed specific forums just for your breed, check them out!
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 4:59pm PST 
Welcome to dogster !

Yes.. make profiles..

There are actually quite a few of Australians around. I have at least 6 Oz/and or NZ pals
[notify]
Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Fri Apr 19, '13 7:10am PST 
welcomewelcomewelcome
Welcome to Dogster

Indy was beautiful, so sorry for your loss frown
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sat Apr 20, '13 5:46pm PST 
cheercheercheer Hi! This is a great place! We have been here for well over 6 years....anything you need to know just ask!

welcome
[notify]
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 7:43am PST 
welcome to Dogster.

Depending on what you like to do really, whether that's just chatting in the forums or joining groups and hanging out in those, there is something for everyone here! way to go

And yes, quite a few Aussie members, although the more regular ones we used to know don't post very much these days.

Do make profiles for your dogs so we can all see them!
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Wed Apr 24, '13 1:24pm PST 
welcome
[notify]