GO!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 3:20pm PST 
I'm not ever sure that's what it's called, but how to I get a picture of MY dog rather than the "generic" doggie?
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 3:53pm PST 
When you create your account it should prompt you to upload a pic from your own files. On regular/free accounts you can upload 10 pics & assign one as your profile pic. If you are having problems scroll to the bottom of the page & use the Contact tab. Good luck. Welcome to Dogster.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 7:30pm PST 
Squ'mey....

Standard get 20 pics now...

Guest.. the rest of what Squ'mey said is spot on !

Welcome !
[notify]

Kody

Is it time to- eat now?

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '13 7:43pm PST 
Thanks for the welcome and for the info. I didn't get any kind of prompt about loading a pic when I created account. I have uploaded several pics in the meantime but can't seem to find any option for assigning as avatar. If I don't "trip" over it soon, I'll try to contact some help. Thanks again. Enjoy rest of the weekend.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 10:21am PST 
wave Kody. We see you now welcome
Wow Flicka...thanks for letting me know...I'll be adding photos latersnoopy
[notify]
Kody

Is it time to- eat now?

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 10:37am PST 
Hi back wave Apparently the avatar is "pulled" from primary photo. Not sure how to show both dogs, but I'll figure it out. Eventually. Maybe. thinking
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 2:02pm PST 
Kody.. it actually isnt an avatar.... it is... whatever pic you display as your primary photo... hope that helps !

To show both dogs... either.. make a seperate page for each..(in Account see 7. Have more dogs in your family? [Add them here] ) or take a pic of both together and use it as the Primary Photo

wavewave Squ'mey

Edited by author Sun Jan 20, '13 2:06pm PST

[notify]
Kody & Kacy

We're waiting- for it!

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 6:29am PST 
Thank you. I think I may have it figured out. I'm just a bit slow confused
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 5:15am PST 
Right now there seems to be a problem with new photos posting. All I am getting is the x in the box and a written description of the photo. Surprisingly, it is a BLACK x, not the usual red one.
I did contact HQ, but, sadly, it's a weekend.
[notify]
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 7:13pm PST 
The red/black/nonexistent X varies with different browsers. Any pics uploaded since about 3:30 PM CST (5:30 PM Dogster Time) on Thrusday 01/24/2013. HQ is aware of the problem and working on it. Hope they fix it soon!

I really feel sorry for the new pups who are stuck with no pics at all. frown
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2