GO!

Kind of new to dogster!!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Envy

Being a sinner- is so much fun

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 8:17am PST 
I had an account a few years ago. My pup had gotten cancer and I deleted the account. I am back now though and it feels really good to be a fur mom again!

Zane is my 3 year old Saint Bernard, he is the life of the party, mainly because people are astonished at his size..200+ pounds!! He is just a giant baby though, and enjoys trying to fit his giant self in your lap.

Envy isn't able to come home just yet. She is a Boston Terrier and is only about 5 weeks old right now, so she has a few weeks before coming to her new family. We are really excited to be getting her, but nervous at the same time because we have never had any type of dog besides a Saint...so it will be new territory for my husband and I.

I also have 4 cats and 4 children!! Our family is quite the bunch!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 7:38pm PST 
Congratulations and Welcome Back !!

hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Envy

Being a sinner- is so much fun

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 3:07pm PST 
Thanks Flicka! It seems to have calmed down quite a bit here compared to 3 years ago lol
[notify]

Oz

Trust me...I'm a- beagle

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 10:48am PST 
Welcome back!
Yes, over the past few years the forums here have quieted down substantially frown
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 3:08am PST 
snoopy Wonderful to see you! snoopy
[notify]

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 10:55pm PST 
It's my pleasure to see you again here!
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 3:55am PST