GO!

Hi!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Loki

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '12 1:46pm PST 
Hi, everyone! I'm Loki(actually my mom is writing this), and I'm from Alabama. I'm not quite ready to come home yet, but mom is SO excited that she made me a Dogster account to show me off! I am a Boxer, and I'm a dark brindle with a lot of white on my chest and feet (it looks like I'm wearing socks). Mom thinks I'm the cutest puppy alive! I tend to agree.

I can't wait to come home and meet my new family and to make new friends on Dogster! dog walk
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 8:23am PST 
Hi Loki wave

welcometo Dogster!

You are super cute and I'm sure you and your mom will love it here and make lots of new friends dog walk

Pup pal request on it's way happy dance
[notify]
Loki

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 8:43am PST 
Thank you for the warm welcome! Mommy got a new picture today and so the countsdown has begun until I get to come home!!smile
[notify]

Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 11:24am PST 
welcome Loki! You are a cutie pie! Welcome to Dogster. I think you will like it here. Lots of friendly pups and fun!

xoxo
Annie
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 6:56am PST 
welcomeLoki. As Annie said We think you will like it here there are many great pups and people who will give you advice or answer questions if you need help,or just share stories or chat if you'd like and lots of fun things like contests and threads that are just for fun. Enjoy and explore. We are sending you a pup pal request as well,to help you make new friends.hugwishes
[notify]

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 8:59pm PST 
Hello All, me new here, feel good to be a part of this community, and me very happy to join this forum, hope i will learn some good things here and also share my knowledge...
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 5:52pm PST 
welcome Welcome to dogster Loki, you sure are a gorgeous pup!!!! I look forward to when you finally arrive home!
[notify]