GO!

Hi there!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Rayne

My little rain- cloud

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '12 7:47pm PST 
Hi! My name is Rayne and I'm 3 going on 4 weeks old, but I look like I'm only 2 weeks due to coming from a very bad place.
My mommy rescued me from a hoarders home where nearly 150 other family members of mine live all in one house and some outside. They found me in a closet with my brothers and sisters but I was almost gone. They whisked me away and gave me fluids, the vet on call during the search warrant said she would put me to sleep since I was so bad off. But my new mommy stepped in and said no, she wanted to give me a chance at a life I would have never had.
I've been in my new home five days now and I'm thriving! I'll share the news coverage with you (my mommy isn't the lady talking, she's the one holding me and the mother dog and puppies with her are my dog mom and brothers and sisters!), I'm really embarrassed to be on TV like that but whatever it takes to help my family!
Puppies from Ohio house now in Indiana

Edited by author Sun Sep 16, '12 7:59pm PST

[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '12 5:58am PST 
welcome Rayne, we are glad you are in a much better place.big hugkissing to you. big hugflowers to your new family for taking you home and giving you a wonderful new place to live.wishes on spending many happy,healthy years together.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '12 7:10am PST 
welcome Rayne! Hope you will continue to improve and become a healthy, happy pup! You will enjoy Dogster. It's lots of fun.

xoxo
Annie
[notify]

Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Thu Sep 20, '12 1:51pm PST 
Hi Rayne wave

Welcome to Dogster puppy You'll love it here, it's lots of fun...

You are super cute!!!

We hope you continue to get better and look forward to following your progress : o)

Pup pal request on it's way!!!

Big hugs to you and your fabulous mom,

Rocky, Dexter and their human, Lauren x
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '12 2:23am PST 
wave Rayne wave

So wonderful to meet you..

Pal request on its way!
[notify]