GO!

Hi we are new

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Amber

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '12 8:49am PST 
Hi this is Amber. She is our Whoodle mix. Which is a Wheaten Terrier and Poddle mix. Not sure if she really is one but sure does look like one! She really doesnt look like this now but it is my favorite picture of her. This was taken about 1 month after getting better from Parvo, Coccidia and Pneumonia. I found this site after searching for UTI in dogs. We think she has this now and are waiting for tests to come back. She is a little over a year and so cute and sweet. She is a mama's girl big grin
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '12 2:36pm PST 
welcome to Dogster, Amber!
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '12 4:48pm PST 
welcome to Dogster, Amber. You will have lots of fun here.

xoxo
Annie
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '12 6:05am PST 
welcomeAmber we hope you have lots of fun here and learn new things ,too. Our Mommy grew up with dogs her whole life but learned many new things from Dogster and continues to learn daily.
[notify]
Celeste

Living life to- the fullest!!!

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '12 7:02am PST 
Hi I am new too! cheer
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '12 9:30am PST 
welcomeCeleste. We hope you enjoy it here as well. We have sent you a pup pal request as wellhugwishes
[notify]
Buster- (1996-2008)

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '12 5:31pm PST 
Hi, Amber! welcome
[notify]