GO!

Hi Everypawdy!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Milly

Small dog, BIG- attitude :)

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 5:11pm PST 
Hi Everypawdy!
My name is Milly and I am a 9 month old Chihuahua. I'm new on Dogster and still trying to figure out how everything works, but I'm looking forward to meeting tons of new friends on here! I like going on car rides, chewing on socks (when I can get a hold of one, for some strange reason humans do not think they make good toys to play with), and just being around my mom all the time. I just wanted to introduce myself, hope to bark at you all again very soon! wave
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '12 11:54pm PST 
Hello Milly.welcome We hope you and your person find many good things here to enjoy,the best way to learn is simply to ask those who know how to do things,and explore on your own. Have Fun!!!! We are sending you a pup pal request. To accept,you can just click on the accept sapce or you can add your own return message then click accept. We hope yom make lots of pals.
[notify]
Milly

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '12 10:41am PST 
Thank you so much Mika & Kai! smile
[notify]

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '12 3:46pm PST 
welcome to Dogster, Milly!
[notify]
Milly

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '12 4:26pm PST 
Thank you Onyx! smile
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '12 4:59am PST 
Welcome to Dogster, Milly puppy

I'm sure you'll have a fab time here and make loads of new pup pals! Everyone is super nice and there's always something fun going on and loads of people around to ask for help, if you need it puppy

Sending a Pup Pal request your way!!!

Big barks,
Rocky and Dexter!
[notify]
Milly

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '12 9:39am PST 
Thank you very much Rocky & Dexter! I really appreciate it! smile
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '12 1:26pm PST 
wave Milly, welcome to Dogster. We have lots of fun here!

xoxo
Annie
[notify]
Milly

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '12 3:53pm PST 
Hi Annie, thank you so much! smile
[notify]
Buster- (1996-2008)

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '12 5:44pm PST 
Hi, Milly! welcome Gracie and I would love to be pals with you. Pup pal request on its way!

Edited by author Sat Sep 15, '12 5:45pm PST

[notify]