GO!

I want to change the backgrounds of both of my Shelties with pitures that I have taken

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Bonito

born to please

Barked: Sat Jul 7, '12 3:31pm PST 
I want to change the backgrounds on my two Shelties pages. I would love to put pictures that I have taken in my yard. I have tried HTML, Direct link and nothing works. Can someone help. I am on another site and they use ning and that is easy to put your own picture in. Thanks for your help in advance
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Jul 7, '12 5:26pm PST 
Bonito........

This is how.......

First you need a Photobucket account.... its free.

Upload your pic to there... and copy the DIRECT url to this code where marked

<style type="text/css">
body {
background-image: url(DIRECT URL GOES HERE);
background-attachment: fixed;
}
</style>

If you go HERE Pawsome Pages TUTORIAL you will see on page 3 that code again.. but the pages before that will help get you there !

Alos .. explore the Pawsome Pages group Pawsome Pages Group
[notify]
Sedona

It\'s Tough- Being A Spoiled- Puppy!

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 1:14pm PST 
Hi!

I tried to follow the css code on the tutorial page 3, but it looks as if the image I chose was used only 1 time -- at a very BIG size, so that the background looks blurry. shrug The image is a seamless tile, and I thought it would "repeat".

Is there a different code I'm supposed to use to make the "seamless tile" actually "repeat" instead? shrug

I'm so confused. red face

(I haven't purchased the tile yet, so I do not have it showing on my pup's page right now -- I was only using it to test with)
[notify]