GO!

How do I delete a Pet Pal?

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Sargent- Pepper

Play with me!!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '12 12:40pm PST 
I have a Pet Pal that was my friend in real life... But she is being really rude. So how can I delete her from my pet pals and my group?

Edited by moderator Mon Jul 2, '12 1:51pm PST

Edited by forums moderator
Kc

Ain't nothing- but a hound dog.

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '12 1:55pm PST 
You go to your account and you see the tan section for each dog? Go to the bottom & you will see three green options one of those is to delete a pet pal. Though I think that deleting her as a Pup Pal won't fix things for you. Try telling your friend that you think she's hurting your feel ings & ask her to stop.
Best of luck & with love, Kc.wave

Edited by author Mon Jul 2, '12 2:02pm PST

[notify]
Sargent- Pepper

Play with me!!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '12 2:19pm PST 
Thanks!!! wave
[notify]

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '12 9:02am PST 
Well said, KC. smile I agree, deleting her from your account is not gonna solve anything. In fact it'll probably make things worse. I of course don't know the severity of the situation, but the 2 of you really need to sit down and talk about it. She probably doesn't realize how hurtful she's being, and she probably doesn't mean to be that way. Please feel free to pmail me if you need another dogster to talk to about this. smile

xoxoxo

Victoria
[notify]