GO!

Hi! I'm the new kid on the block. :)

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Ares

'The Belgian- Maligator'

Barked: Thu Jan 5, '12 7:01pm PST 
Hello everyone! My Belgian Malinois Ares is just over 2 months old, and he's already the center of my universe. We just started our profile page, looking forward to getting to know everyone on dogster! smile
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '12 4:27pm PST 
welcome Ares! Sounds like you'll have your hands full for a while with that boy laugh out loud
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 4:31am PST 
wavewave Areswavewave Pal Request on its way! big grinbig grin
[notify]

Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 7:17am PST 
Welcome Areswelcome What a good looking pup...& those videos of your papa are awesome. You should grow up to be a fine doglaugh out loud
[notify]
Ares

'The Belgian- Maligator'

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 8:57am PST 
Thanks, it's good to be here! hug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 5:53pm PST 
welcome Ares!! Sent ya a pup pal request! hamster danceblue dog
[notify]
Three Musketeers

Triple Threat

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 9:25pm PST 
Welcome!! Pup Pal Request on it's way!!
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 9:27pm PST 
welcome Hope you enjoy it here. Pup pal request on it's way.
[notify]
Ares

'The Belgian- Maligator'

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 9:46pm PST 
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! We're reading up on the prey model diet right now, been doing lots of research and gathering up info before taking the plunge into raw territory. There are some great local butchers around here, maybe if we go for a stroll through the market districts we can make some friends and see what scraps and bones they'd give us on the cheap. You dogsters are a great resource for practical wisdom, we're super glad to be a part of the pack! snoopy
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Mon Jan 9, '12 9:04am PST 
Hi Ares, welcome to Dogster. welcome It's a wonderful and supportive place and I think you will be glad you joined! Some of the groups are a lot of fun.

XOXO
Annie
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2