GO!

How to make rool over pop up photos?

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '12 2:38pm PST 
bump wave
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 9:45am PST 
bump for Alva dog walk
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Appreciate me- for the gift- that I am!

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 7:16pm PST 
Why is the http://jonrad.com/dogster/forumImage.html no longer working?
[notify]

Brandy III

I Love- Life!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 5:11pm PST 
It seems the old link for hovering pics expired cry Ain't we gonna be able to get it again ever again?shrug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 6:16pm PST 
It hasnt expired... as I said before.. this has been posted in many places on this site.... in the Forums here.. and Pawspme Pages... in the Group set up by HQ many many months ago.. All Paws Bulletin. and since folk have found out and passed it all on... in at least a dozen groups...

I will post this once more.. but it may help if you go and read...

I am not sorting throught the various postings.. please go read.. and if you go to the jonrad site.. please bookmark it as directed below

Its nothing to do with dogster or the dogstersite. This is an external problem.

The Jonradchenko Hover link site

Some are having problems

My only feeling is that its a remote server somewhere with a problem.

Its nothing to do with dogster or the dogstersite. This is an external problem.

Jon is the father of a long time dogster who doesnt post anymore.... but he is still kind enother to keep up the domaine. Sometimes he forgets to renew the domain name,.,,, but it is NOT that this time because its still working for many.... when he forgets.. its down for all.

Webster ran a test and the results fit my conjecture

His post about it is the last one on page 128 of All Paws Bulletin . READ pages 128-130

http://www.dogster.com/forums/group/thread/738737/128

As I say.... this has to be an external prob ... not the renewal thing or it would affect us all.

Only the techs for the site mentioned in that post can get it fixed. Just have to be patient...

THIS is a link to the jonrad site.. when you get there.. right click and save the site to your desktop as a link for now.it will get you to the site.

Jonradchenko Hover Link Site

When you get there.... right click on the site and save as a link onto your desktop.... and its the sort of thing I have had on my desktop for 3 years...

You will then have a cached link to the site saved and handy.....

Edited by author Tue Dec 4, '12 6:18pm PST

[notify]
Brandy III

I Love- Life!

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 7:15am PST 
Thanks Flicka, that's what we had done since the beginning, but what we had been using furever (the link) doesn't work fur us anymorecry maybe it's our own account or maybe I have fleas, will have to ask Mom to give me a bathwink I know it's hard fur you to keep on repeating yourself for the benefit of those like me who haven't been around for some time now. We always appreciate your help and I'm sure that now we will be able to figure it all out. Take care and have a wonderful day furiend.way to gobig hug

I'm back! Just to let you know it finally DID work fur mehamster dance Thank you again!!!!

Edited by author Wed Dec 5, '12 7:31am PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 4:17pm PST 
wavesnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Red Dog

Catch me if you- can!

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 8:34am PST 
wave Mornin'!!

Mom tried it with Flickr.com and it doesn't seem to work correctly. Photobucket is the only way? We have an acct there too...mom already has our pics in flickr.
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 12:49pm PST 
bump hi5
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2