GO!

paw mail

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu Sep 15, '11 8:55am PST 
Why don't some of the dog paw mails go through? Also, is there any way to check to see if a paw mail was sent like there is on a regular e-mail system? For instance when I get a paw mail I read it and then I reply but there is no indication that the reply was sent?
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Fri Sep 16, '11 9:03am PST 
yes you have a section on the pawmail pageor groupmail page (where the pawmail and or groupmails come in) where you can find everything you do on your account
on the top of the right side,where the pawmails/groupmails come in...you can see :

Folders:[groupmail|archive|sent box|trash]

and if you click on one of those can can find everything back!
[notify]
Mika

As long as they- think they're- the boss

Barked: Fri Sep 16, '11 9:05am PST 
Annie,
I have been having problems with p-mail also.I have had dogster log me out in the middle of posting,p-mailing,have had pup pal requests that took several days to accept and would only go through if I didn't have a comment or return post. I wish they'd get the Dogster fleas under control.Most of this started when they did the last upgrade or whatever.
[notify]

Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sat Sep 17, '11 8:58am PST 
Minister Misty,

Thanks for the info but my paw mail only shows

Folder: (group mail, archive, trash) no "sent" and when I click archive nothing appears. Maybe it has something to do with not being a Plus member? It also seems to take several days for a paw mail to arrive.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Sep 17, '11 12:02pm PST 
Uh oh, that is not good. frown Pawmail is the only form of communication Eclipse and Yoshi have ATM. Dogster needs to get some stronger advantics. DX
[notify]
Angel

Angel born to be- a side hog- eating

Barked: Sun Sep 18, '11 12:59pm PST 
we would like more paw mail
and paw pals were so cute
and just thought
more would want to join in with ussmileanyway
what is the best dog food
for any dog??
bol
[notify]
Prettygirl

Tink Tink Nick- Name

Barked: Sun Sep 18, '11 1:01pm PST 
paws to you all
have a question
what would be the
best food for me?
i itch alot or break outfrown can someone
tell me what to do to my pawrents!
ty in advance
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sun Sep 18, '11 2:27pm PST 
Annie- You're right, only Plus members have a sent mail folder. Don't ask me why they did it that way.

Angel/Prettygirl- You might want to post that question in the Food & Nutrition forum instead.

Th is thread may also be helpful to you.
[notify]