GO!

safari issues

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Fri Sep 2, '11 9:55pm PST 
I am using a mac these days because my net book killed over. I am borrowing a mac and using Safari. When ever I view a thread the top post is far to the right on the screen and covered by the adds cry

Anyone else had this issue? I am looking into downloading another browser if possible.
[notify]
Macy

Back Off! I- really don't- like strangers!

Barked: Sun Sep 4, '11 3:45pm PST 
I use a Mac and have never had this issue with Safari, however if you are having problems you might try downloading and using Mozilla Firefox. It's also an excellent browser for the Mac.
[notify]
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Wed Sep 7, '11 12:12pm PST 
Milton, there was a discussion of this issue in a Catster forum a few months back. Does your screen look something like this?

Safari forum problem example

The solution to that problem was a Safari update. Another possibility is your Flash plug-in being outdated. If a Flash update doesn't resolve it either, you could try removing and reinstalling the Flash plug-in... sometimes an old version "sticks", keeping the newer version from functioning properly.
[notify]

Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Wed Sep 7, '11 1:41pm PST 
Webster that hits the nail on the head.

Yes it looks just like that. Right now I am using a pc. Both computers are not mine. They are my boyfriend's. I am sure he won't mind if I download fire fox for the mac. I like the spell check on firefox a lot more than the mac. My computer will probably never work again.

The mac is older.
[notify]