GO!

Dogster edited picture not showing in forums! help?

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

UKC Ch- Endless- Waltz de- Nanrox

<(-How do you- Dew?-)>

Barked: Wed Aug 17, '11 12:31pm PST 
I had some fun yesterday playing with the new Dogster picture editor, but now I'm having an issue with it. The image I made and put as my main profile image, will NOT show up next to my forum posts! Is there a fix to this? Or do I have to change the image to something else? (not that I'm not already good with photoshop myself, just thought I'd try the Dogster editor which is kinda fun)
[notify]

<(-How do you- Dew?-)>

Barked: Thu Aug 18, '11 5:50am PST 
Okay, although we do still need an answer for this problem some year, I've fixed it myself. Copied the edited image off Dogster, saved, re-uploaded, and deleted the other. What a PITA!!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Aug 18, '11 10:08am PST 
Go join this group.... and you will see the site went through a massive upgrade 13 days ago.

Right now everyone is experiencing problems.. uploading pics is just one of them.

HQ and the techs are working through the problems ...

Dogster and Catster Server Upgrade HQ Support Group

Also... there are various other threads in the forums where folk are discussing probs about the Upgrade.

Does pay to read around if you can.
[notify]

<(-How do you- Dew?-)>

Barked: Thu Aug 18, '11 1:17pm PST 
I did look around, and found nothing that correlated to my problem, Dogster edited photos not showing up in the forums (photos I upload are fine), which is why I posted my own separate thread to see if anyone else had a similar issue. But thank you for posting that info, upgrading always seems to bring out the bugs.
[notify]