GO!

Been Here A While... Haven't Introduced Myself.

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Lucky - 11/2005 - 9/17/11

Just Throw It!

Barked: Wed Aug 3, '11 11:50am PST 
Hello. I have been on dogster for a bit now and haven't formally introduced myself. I am the proud mom of 5 canine fur kids and 1 feline fur kid. One of my fur kids, Lucky is completely blind and only has one eye.

All of my canine kids are rescues. I have been an animal lover since my childhood. I was always bringing strays home. Now that I have my own home, I can rescue dogs and cats to my hearts content. I also foster dogs until I find them good homes. I also rescue horses and cats.

I am looking forward to making friends here on dogster....

Vikki
[notify]
Roxie

♥Roxie- the Super- Sprollie♥

Barked: Wed Aug 3, '11 12:37pm PST 
Welcome to Dogster!wave
If you have any questions, feel free to give me a Paw Mail!
PPR on the waycheer
[notify]
Lexi Hope

Mamma\'s little- attitude girl

Barked: Thu Aug 4, '11 4:58am PST 
WOW!!! Look at all YOU do for our canine family members! Bless you and Hi!!!!wave I have a friend here near me who lives on 10 acres and she does the same things you do...she also boards dogs and grooms them..it was her dream since childood....so I admire you people and wish I'd have been as smart!
Welcome...you'll like it here!
[notify]

Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu Aug 4, '11 6:51am PST 
Hi Lucky and all! We are going to send you a pal request! We are a canine family of four, all but one of us a rescue or shelter.

We also have a resident kitty, he rescued us...or at least that is his version of it.
[notify]
Lucky - 11/2005 - 9/17/11

Just Throw It!

Barked: Thu Aug 4, '11 10:51pm PST 
Thank you all for your warm welcomes.... I already like it here smile
[notify]
Dozer ~ CGC

Life is about- clicking and- sleeping

Barked: Fri Aug 5, '11 1:27pm PST 
welcome to Dogster!
[notify]
Bruno CGC